cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Looking for sunprotection in makeup

Hello,

Now that summer is coming closer I'm looking for a spray (that I can spray over the make up)  that has some sun protection or some drug store moisturizer (for combination skin) OR make-up with SPF!

Thank you for your recommendations! 

Re: Looking for sunprotection in makeup

Don't rely on makeup for SPF, it's an added bonus but it does not provide enough sun protection for you unless you lather it on generously. There are plenty of great moisturizers (but if you are talking drugstore, the only one I like is Neutrogena). As for facial sprays with SPF, I use Supergoop but my friends prever Coola more.

Yes, I know that I can't rely just on the spray. 

What kind of moisturizer can you recommend? That is good together with makeup and thank you 🙂

Most drugstore skincare don't really work for me, Neutrogena is the only one I like, lol. But in terms of mid-end products, my favorite moisturizers with SPF are Peter Thomas Roth All Day Defense SPF 30 or AmorePacific Natural Protector SPF35. They are the only moisturizer with a high SPF that actually moisturizes but doesn't feel stuffy/greasy or leaves a white cast.

Hi @rsebastian,

SuperGoop actually has a setting spray that contains SPF 50! You can use it over makeup or to refresh your skin throughout the day. I'm horrible at reapplying sunscreen, so this really saved me when I went on vacation! 

If you're looking for a specific product (such as foundation, tinted moisturizer, etc) with an SPF I'd be happy to recommend one if you let me know what you're looking for! We have a lot of great choices available. (: 

XOXO,
Marieke

Oh! I hadn't seen this before, have you tried it? 

Thank you! What kind of moisturizer, mineral powder can you recommend? (That is available in Canada)

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing