ashleynne

Let's shake it up in here. We all love luxury brands, but what about our drugstore faves?

[ Edited ]

I thought it would be nice to shine a little light on our favorite drugstores products. We talk a lot about luxury brands. So I thought this would be fun to explore and see what other people use from there.

Mine is:

1. Got2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Lustre Lotion

2. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock 45

3. Almay Liquid Eyeliner

4. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Smoothing Stick (concealer)

5. EcoTools brushes

6. Tresemme Split Remedy Leave in Split End Conditioning Treatment

ashleynne

Re: Let's shake it up in here. We all love luxury brands, but what about our drugstore faves?

(0) Hearts

ok you guys got me curious about this Rimmel ScandalEyes! I'm looking this up online right now! lol

bittersweet86

Re: Let's shake it up in here. We all love luxury brands, but what about our drugstore faves?

I just got one of the Rimmel Scandal Eyes in Nude today. First one so I hope I love it because I've heard so much. Sadly my walmart didn't have the light blue one which I heard makes your eyes pop ^_^

rezraveillation

I have all but the nude! The blue is super nice...when you find it, buy it!

bittersweet86

(0) Hearts

Will do ^_^

bittersweet86

(0) Hearts

1. Maybelline color tattoos

2. Milani Color Statement lipsticks

3. Loreal lineur intense liner in carbon

4. Wet n Wild trio or six pan palettes

prosopon

1. Cetaphil daily facial cleanser

2. Covergirl clear mascara

3. Yes to cucumbers facial towelettes

4. L'Oreal true match blush

5. Maybelline baby lips lip balm - any color!!

6. Most of my hair products

ashleynne

(0) Hearts

I've kinda thought about trying baby lips off and on. People seem to really like the product! Since I have laid off lipstick a lot more I tend to reach for colored lip balms and lip stains instead.

prosopon

(0) Hearts

They are moisturizing and add a hint of color. I love them and for the price, they are definitely worth a try.

rezraveillation

(0) Hearts

Go for it! I also love Revlon lip butter in fig jam...very polished and pretty with just mascara or a nice warm nude eye.

ashleynne

another one I've been hearing about a lot (revlon lip butters)! Yeah I'll probably crack down and buy these things when I finish off a lot more products. I'm currently on the project 10 pan scenario. From working in cosmetics to being obsessed with them my makeup collection is way too large. I tossed half of my collection out and I still got a lot of stuff left. You should of seen it, it was like an episode of hoarders. Me like holding to the stuff for dear life, trying to convince myself not to go through with it, mourning for it, and then eventually able to toss it, all one product at a time. lol as you imagine it took awhile. xD It was really embarassing

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 51 replies
  • 32 hearts
  • 26 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • kenny
    • sephoramusthave
    • prosopon
    • sephoralovex
    • arielaaaaaaaa