linda84

Korres price increase

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I was browsing around the Korres page to see the new stuff that has come in, and I noticed the price increase in my favorite, Wild Rose cream. I know prices increase every year, but a sudden $3 increase? Who am I kidding I'll still buy it ...ahh...why must I love it so much?

I wonder how they determine which products/brands they'll increase pricing for?

On a side note, has anyone tried the new Black Pine line? I'm so tempted to try it. Korres is my favorite skincare brand, and it has never disappointed me!

TrysBeautyItems

Re: Korres price increase

(0) Hearts

Check Korres facebook page, in the comments Korres usually lists for that poster where items are sold online. Also if you are near the boarder, some UPS stores will hold shipments for you, just mail with your name to their US address, no contract needed with the store, pickup when you want.

gmoss90

Yes you are Linda.  $3 is $3 in my book!  especially when itscalreafy $45!  Ive also noticed Soap and Glory product prices are creeping up!  And I dont know about mygreathair but I certainly dont have extra $ just to throw around,.  $3 increase on one product +$3 increase on another product makes for a big difference when totaling prices plus taxes!

gmoss90

(0) Hearts

EDIT: Linda is most certainly entitled to her opinion.  The above was what I posted letting her know it's ok but I guess her 

post got removed as well.

linda84

(0) Hearts

Oh my, yes I noticed an increase in their prices too, not too long ago! I wanted to get the Sugar crush body scrub and noticed it went from $20 to $25.

dolceloure

(0) Hearts

Without knowing the price, I'm guessing that's probably near a 10% increase, which is kind of significant. 

andyhtrieu

what if gas prices went up three dollars? wouldn't you be shocked?

tumblr_inline_n0hs1roiKF1s3cs22.gif

gogreyhound

LOL! I love TIm, and andy you always have the funniest memes or whatever the moving ones are called!

lylysa

Either way.....Make it work!

I loved Santino's impression of him!

dolceloure

(0) Hearts

Tim! My <3 :smileyvery-happy:

Shrewdle

(0) Hearts

Ah I love Tim Gunn <3

bratknits

That's an 8.5% hike, not small.

dolceloure

(0) Hearts

I wish I scrolled down before commenting, lol. I was close w/ my guess!!

linda84

Thanks bratknits! I didn't know I wasn't allowed to be shocked by a price increase. :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 33 replies
  • 43 hearts
  • 16 in conversation
    • lachaton
    • dianabt
    • ry22
    • lylysa
    • dolceloure
    • kso1225