ItsInTents

Kiehl's

I decided to dedicate a post for Kiehl's products and how upset I am that Sephora doesn't offer their products.

I think it's about time that Sephora gets cracking (if they haven't already) on trying to become a retailer for this phenomenal skincare company!

There are so many amazing products in their line that I would be far more willing to try if I was able to rake up points for them :smileytongue:

Whose with me? :smileyhappy:

oklady2013

Re: Kiehl's

(0) Hearts

Love their lip balm.

Jeannad

(0) Hearts

Thank you Dianabt....I agree with all the ladies here, having Kiehls at Sephora would be awesome.  As I hopefully begin another phase of my career with Sephora, I eagerly await the inclusion of my favorite body lotion skin care line.  Their Crème de Corps body lotion is unmatched by any other brand, and I say this as an aesthetician.

Chloe907

(0) Hearts

I am!! I have heard great things about Kiehl's. I would definetly purchase if Sephora carried the line!

voxover

(0) Hearts

Has anyone tried their acne and.or mark fading products?

ItsInTents

(0) Hearts

Not yet, but I want to. I heard great things about the Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution

PoshDarling

(0) Hearts

I so wish Sephora carried Kiehl's products! I've just gotten into them recently and have been very happy with the products so far.

cherrybombtastic

I love Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment Cream with Avocado! It's such a basic moisturizing eye cream. No fuss. Nothing fancy. Just the way I like it! I also want to try their acne line and their new BB Cream.

desertbr4t

interesting fact: Kiehl's is owned by L'Oreal, which also owns Urban Decay

DesertRose0706

i agree!  I was just looking at their avocado eye cream online, wishing Sephora carried it!

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

I've been looking at that too! I heard Elle, allthatgliters21 raving about it

ItsInTents

(0) Hearts

There are so many beauty gurus that love that product. Had my eye on it for a while now

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

I would also love to see Kiehls at Sephora :smileyhappy:

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Hello ItInTents! (cute name!)

Those are some great products and I'll be happy to make sure your request is heard! We're always adding new line to our shops and online store and hopefully we can carry Kiehl's one day in our future. Thanks for taking the time to post! ( they do make some great lip balms!) :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • cherrybombtastic
    • wendyomgwar
    • dianabt
    • roxystar4
    • DesertRose0706