Kat Von D
I previously posted about Urban Decay and Kat Von D foundations, and based on the answers and the coverage, Kat Von D seems like the better choice. I recently became a vegetarian, and am transitioning to veganism. For my cosmetics vegetarian/cruelty free is a bare minimum, but vegan comsetics is the ideal. I want more information about Kat Von D cosmetics. I try to find an official site, but everything here links to Sephora, so I thought I ask here.
1. Does Kat Von D Cosmetics test ingredients or finished products on animals?
2. Do you test ingredients or products on animals through a 3rd party?
3. Do your manufacturers test ingredients or products on animals?
4. Are you owned or affliliated with any companies that test products or ingredients on animals?
5. Does Kat Von D Cosmetics or your parent company currently or have plans to manufacture products in the Chinese market, which requires animal testing by law?
6. Could you provide a list of all of your current vegetarian and vegan items available for purchase?
Re: Kat Von D
You might want to check out this thread posted a while back by Mod Tiffany.
It lists out brands carried by Sephora that don't do animal testing, but since it's post other Mods and Beauty Talk users have given more information about the affiliation with the Chinese market.