gingerblack

Kat Von D Spellbinding kit

(0) Hearts

Hey, I was wondering if anyone has tried this kit and has some feedback about it. I have only tried a sample lipstick from KVD before, so I don't know much about her products.

I really love the palette. Do the purples come out pigmented? Are the other products good?

upload_8585730836732951175.jpg

MakeupJunkie666

Re: Kat Von D Spellbinding kit

(0) Hearts

I seriously own every KVD product and I LOVE them! The shadows are beautiful and pigmented, her foundation is heaven, and the lipsticks are my absolute favorite. Her products are definitely worth every penny.

warriorwitch

I don't have this set, but I do own the palette and I love it. KVD shadows are very nice, I don't have any problems with them (over primer). They have good pigment, blend well and the pans are pretty large. My only real complaint with this palette is that the second color from the bottom in this picture (the one that looks lavender-y) is cool toned while the rest of the palette is warm. XD Doesn't really make sense, but its still a great palette.

If your interested in this set I would go for it! :smileyvery-happy:

gingerblack

(0) Hearts

Hah thanks, I'm excited to hear that the shadows work well :smileyhappy: Knowing me, I probably will get it.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • gingerblack
    • warriorwitch
    • MakeupJunkie666
Photos1
  • upload_8585730836732951175.jpg