Ayakazu

Is Sephora no longer carrying Too Faced products in stores?

I was just curious because I was in my local Sephora today and thought I might grab one of the palettes for my mom for Christmas (gotta get that shopping done early!) but I couldn't find Too Faced products anywhere. I didn't have time for a thorough search or to ask someone for help, so it's possible I just missed it, and I'm not too worried because I can still get their stuff online (for now anyway). But I really love Too Faced eye shadow so I would be pretty sad if I couldn't get their stuff at Sephora anymore.

SirenPrincess

Re: Is Sephora no longer carrying Too Faced products in stores?

(0) Hearts

When I was looking to buy something Too Faced at my store, I had to ask.  The section was moved.  And it was also being downsized (the associate told me that).  They didn't have what I was looking for on display, but she was super sweet and got it from the back for me.  So it never hurts to ask.

vanillammm

(0) Hearts

yeah, my local Sephora no longer carries Too Faced, Lorac, OR Stila in store.

All the more reason for me to shop online and get samples and promo codes with my purchases!  :  )

wingatprsct

(0) Hearts

When the Marc Jacobs line came in, everything in my store got rearranged.  I still freak out when I can't find Lorac then I remember it got moved! :smileyhappy:

friedrice

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I bought one of the too faced palettes at Sephora in JCpenny.

warriorwitch

(0) Hearts

I don't think Too Faced is going anywhere (specially seeing as they just hosted a chat with the founder a few weeks back). Possibly things just got moved around as they are setting up the holiday displays. (I was just in my local SiJCP and noticed they had moved things around and I had to refind everything.)

Ayakazu

(0) Hearts

Ahh, I didn't know about the chat thing. So I'm gonna go with holiday re-arranging lol. Thanks!

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Ayakazu,

Too Faced is definitely not discontinued in stores! However, it may no longer be offered at your local Sephora Store. Brands and items will vary at each store location. I hope that this information helps:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
warriorwitch

(0) Hearts

Yup, he teased us with hints of a new bronzer palette they are planning for summer 2014. XD

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 7 in conversation
    • friedrice
    • melissabt
    • Ayakazu
    • wingatprsct
    • warriorwitch
    • vanillammm