Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Is OLE HENRIKSEN no longer making the Grease Relief Cleansing Cloths?

In OLE HENRIKSEN no longer making the Grease Relief Cleansing Cloths? These are the wipes in the green pack. They have disappeared on Sephora and the OLE HENRIKSEN website. Is Truth on the Glow a good substitute? I love these wipes and now I cannot find unless I pay double or more on Amazon.ca.  

Re: Is OLE HENRIKSEN no longer making the Grease Relief Cleansing Cloths?

Hi Nicchic1, Ole Henriksen has updated its packaging and also some of the names. Grease Relief Cleansing Cloths are now the Stay Balanced Oil Control Cleansing Cloths

Thank you keelybt!

Unfortunately, looks like they are not available on Sephora.ca

I have a slightly related Ole Henriksen product question to do with the repackaging/name changes...

I got a set of Ole Henriksen Nurture Me a bit ago, and I really do like the facial water. Is the Nurture Me facial water (purple bottle) the same as the newer mist that I see that is also a purple bottle but called Pure Nurture facial water? 

also is there some list somewhere so we can find which items we may have used before that now have a new name from Ole Henriksen?

Yes, that's correct! Pure Nurture is the updated version of Nurture Me. There is actually a list as well 🙂 Here is the list for the Nurture collection. It's shown on the product page as an article under "Learn more about this product"

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing