DrWould

Inglot?

[ Edited ]

Hi ladies! I joined Beautylish today and they gave me a $10 certificate to spend within the next 48 hours. I ordered the Inglot AMC lip paint in #67. I'm super excited to get it and wanted to know if anyone else has ever tried any of Inglot's products before!

swfupload_3791535278007723193.jpg

(the color is not actually this dark - it's more of a bright hot pink)

SportyGirly125

Re: Inglot?

Love Inglot.  I have tried their eye shadows, blushes, illuminator, face powder, gel liners (stays put and is the best I have tried), bronzers, lipstick, and have some of their brushes.  They have really good high quality pigmented products.  FYI try going to a freestanding store because purchasing products online directly from them is a pain.  Sometimes it takes a while for them to ship out your order.  Plus the color you see online isn't always the color you are going to get. 

DrWould

(0) Hearts

Yeah, I hesitate buying make up online because of the fact that colors look different online and in person. Usually I look products up on google images before I actually buy them to see real pictures other people have posted. 

I'm thinking if I like the lip paint, I will try their gel liner. I read really good reviews!

jinxski

I've heard very good things about Inglot, especially about their lipstick! Hopefully I can try them soon. That color looks quite pretty, dark or light, haha

DrWould

(0) Hearts

I am going through an obsessive lipstick-buying phase right now and can't wait to get my hands on some of the Inglot ones. They look so pretty! 

nebel

I love inglot and i have never tried a product from them that I didn't like.  I have mostly eye shadows and blushes, but I also have two lipsticks.  Really a great brand at a great price point!

DrWould