thesupergirl

I'm so loving my beauty blender!

So I received a beauty blender months ago from pop sugar must have box but never used it because I was using bare minerals ready foundation. Well my mom and I were out shopping and she convicted me to try the foundation she has been loving( its loreal liquid powder) and what's odd is it say don't use a brush or a sponges use your fingers for best results. Well, it looked streaking when I used my fingers so I thought hey why not try the beauty blender? And it awesome!!!!!! I love it!!!!! It applied it perfectly!!!!! Now I want to try it with Kat Von D lock it foundation!

melde

Re: I'm so loving my beauty blender!

(0) Hearts

I looooooove my beauty blender. They last forever but I have probably gone through six!

calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

It works well on under eye concealer too. Im on my second one!

sp2001

(0) Hearts

I bought one and still haven't opened it to try it. I'm just so lazy in the mornings, to go back to the bathroom and wet it, idk, it's just not calling my attention. I thought buying it would force me to try it and maybe fall in love but so far my laziness is winning lol.

lecia1167

(0) Hearts

I know!!!! I love my beauty blender, too. My foundation goes so smooth, and I get tons of compliments about how my skin looks!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • melde
    • calamityjane85
    • lecia1167
    • thesupergirl
    • sp2001