roxystar4

I'm SO upset right now- b2bitems on ebay DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

Do not purchase anything from b2bitems on ebay!

Some of the older members may remember, I posted a picture of my makeup case (Acrylic) that my husband bought me for an anniversary present.

Well 4 months after it arrived, it cracked. I took pictures of the item and sent it to the seller and they told me to send it to them and they would replace the base (I took the drawers out and sent the base to them. I asked them if there was anything I needed to do (include an invoice, anything). they said just send the case.

Well I contacted them a few days after I saw that it had arrived at their warehouse. They sent me a few pictures and said that USPS cracked it in 4 places and that USPS will have to reimburse me and then I can place another order for another case. and that I should have sent it in two boxes (like it had originally been shipped to me with bubble wrap) They never made that clear and I had even asked them what I needed to do. WTheck!!  What scammers! I had asked them what they wanted me to do- they never said to package it in two boxes and wrap it in bubble wrap (I packed it in one box with bubble wrap).

I should have known something was wrong from the beginning when they kept blaming me that the case broke and said I used cleaning products on it (which I absolutely did NOT do and I made that crystal clear to them). They just kept responding that I must have. Now they offer to send me back my completely smashed case. that's it. how do I know they didn't smash it in their warehouse?

Lesson: DO NOT BUY FROM b2bitems on ebay

If you are looking for a large acrylic case DO NOT buy from b2bitems. they are dishonest.

veronika23

Re: I'm SO upset right now- b2bitems on ebay DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

[ Edited ]

Wow that is horrible.  I am so sorry you had to put up with that **bleep**. :smileysad:

roxystar4

so I think the person who stole my sephora box (with the Nars lipstick and 2 Disco Infernos) and the seller of this POS case should date.

camiah

Hahahaha. That would be perfect.  It could be like that movie where Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are assassins.  Both of them out to constantly rip each other off. But then they'd probably figure out the magic that is cooperating and form some unholy perfect storm of scumminess and then we'd all be screwed. 

drrragon

hahahahahahaaa!!  you've really had a streak of bad luck lately poor thing.  here's hoping to some good luck in the new year!

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

drrragon, Ive been trying to think good thoughts for the seller and been praying for him. At first I was SOOO mad and upset. Now Im like, if this is what the person has to do in life (be mean and scratch and nickel and dime people), that is just sad & pathetic.

I hope the seller has a change of heart and sends a new base to me. Maybe he/they will see that I want to be happy with a product and am happy to give good reviews if a product/customer service is good. but when I'm treated like I'm an idiot (i.e. the base is broken even more so get money from USPS to buy a new one from us… aka cheat/lie & give us more money - then I'm going to be upset). but again, I'm trying to send this person positive thoughts and energy.

camiah

(0) Hearts

You are much nicer than I'd be. I'd cherish my fury in my black, bitter little heart and always hope that they get what they deserve. Which is someone else to screw them harder than they screwed me. Clearly in the new year my resolution should be to work on letting things go. 

poohblueberry

(0) Hearts

@Camiah, please don't hold onto things. It's bad for you and it just uses up your energy. That's what Karma is there for - everything will work out in the end. I've seen Karma work her charm too many times - trust me! :smileyhappy:

Londonlover101

that's horrible! I hope things work out eventually, merry Christmas!

IllegallyBlonde

(0) Hearts

I think it's iCebox

aviscardi

I would still contact ebay

camiah

What jerks! Definitely talk to Paypal. I think you are still within the window that they might be able to do something. I've also learned the hard way that ebay is buyer beware.  I rarely buy anything there because so many awful people sell on it.

Spyski

UGH! I hate to hear these kinda things :smileysad:

Sorry you had to deal with that and still are, and thanks for letting us know NOT to buy from that seller. I always get wary getting glass, ceramics, and acrylic shipped. Not too long ago I ordered 2 acylic literature stands for work from a reputable company. The cases they came in were torn and not one but BOTH had cracks in the stands. That company didn't do a dang thing back for me and blamed it on UPS. Whatever, if it was the delivery service's fault businesses should have some sort of refund exchange so we as customers don't have to go through the hassel of calling the business then UPS then back to the business..just a never ending fiasco! I hope you get it worked out though! Only a few more days till Christmas, cheer up!

roxystar4

oh spyski :smileysad: Im sorry your stands were cracked. The company should have replaced them for you ASAP if you sent them pictures. 

I'm feeling a little better about it, but still very upset that they aren't upholding their written contract (that they would send a new base once they received my broken one).

Missie772

Oh my god! That is absolutely horrible!!!

Did you buy it with Paypal- hopefully you can try to dispute it with them or eBay. And all communication was done over email? I would try- I mean the worst they can say is no. 

I am so sorry that you have to deal with this! And seriously, they are a company- why are they sending nasty emails? What is wrong with customer service??? 

roxystar4

yeah, i can honestly tell you this is the worst customer service I've ever had. (ok minus the time a used car dealership cheated banks and many customers out of 1000's of dollars- I hated those guys too).

The guy offered to ship the broken case back to me personally in the same box I sent it to him in. (but his wording was very snide).

kssweetheart

This Just Stinks!!! I'm mad now!!! Sad for you. :smileysad:

roxystar4

yeah, I was really mad last night. I just don't want others to buy from them and have their case crack. I'm super sad too cause it was a gift from my husband and I know he is frustrated that they didn't uphold their end of the deal (send a new base). 

I should have just kept the darn thing and jimmy rigged the case. I'm kicking myself about it...

buyer beware of b2bitems! 

PoesRevy

Hi roxystar-

I think you should at least attempt to see if there is anything that you can do through PayPal and or/eBay. Being that you have the communications with the seller, it may perhaps help you. It rather seems as the seller attempted to stall you from being able to take any action (if I understand this correctly) from how they led you to believe it would be handled (ie: replacement of damaged part).

I realize this situation is upsetting, and I feel for you. Please consider contacting PayPal and eBay about this situation.

melde

That is so terrible!!! Can you report them to ebay???

reflectsgold

Please tell me you paid with paypal. If you did, file a dispute immediately.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 33 replies
  • 63 hearts
  • 18 in conversation
    • killahbabe
    • reflectsgold
    • aviscardi
    • drrragon
    • mafan
    • roxystar4