rikkie

Holy Shizballs Batman, Look at this Thing!

swfupload_7485811619074469951.jpg

SEPHORA COLLECTION Makeup Academy Palette

The first Sephora makeup academy palette composed of 130 colors for complete eye, lip, and full-face looks.

- 72 x 0.014 oz eye shadow
- 10 x 0.017 oz lipgloss
- 18 x 0.010 oz lipgloss
- 7 x 0.029 oz blush
- 18 x 0.011 oz eyeliner crème
- 3 x 0.023 oz concealer
- 0.032 oz eye shadow primer
- 0.032 oz lip primer
- 2 x double-ended sponge tip applicator
- Double-ended eye shadow brush
- Double-ended blush brush
- Mirror

http://www.sephora.com/makeup-academy-palette-P381158?skuId=1534858

I don't need it, and it would mean I could never buy another eyeshadow for the rest of my life, but I'm kind of tempted anyway, think of how impressive it would look! I'd feel like I DID have my own Sephora right there in my room, haha. What do you all think, BBBFFs?

jaimelove

Re: Holy Shizballs Batman, Look at this Thing!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

i don't need this. it would not even get used much, but holy crap do i want it! it's gonna have to happen. lol. 

*edit: not until at LEAST september 1st :smileywink:

carrie1975

(0) Hearts

Okay, I bought it. I sold $200 of makeup I didn't want on our town's    online yard sale on Facebook so I can justify. I will be in swatch heaven soon and will post pictures. I will try a few of the better eye shadow primers with the shadows, like Tarte, Urban Decay, and Stila. I think this is the first mega palette from Sephora that included waterproof shadows. The best part is that if they are of low quality I can return it for a full refund. If it turns out to be a nice palette I will give it to my daughter! Does anyone remember when the vib 20% off sale should start, approximately?

beautylovingirl

Rikkie I see that I not only have makeup enabling talent but also vocabulary as well. Now I have you using shizballs.:smileyvery-happy: Everyone can come on here to get beauty tips as well as learn new vocabulary. 

rikkie

Hahaha, I didn't know what else to say! Now I keep thinking it and typing it out and then deleting it in my replies to people because otherwise they'll all think I'm crazy. I can't stop!

beautylovingirl

Well there's nothing wrong with being a little crazy. I learned to live with it a long time ago.:smileyvery-happy:

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Hah, fair enough!

drrragon

I love this new trend on BT!  It cracks me up!  Nice one beautylovingirl!  and rikkie! :smileyvery-happy:

beautylovingirl

This really is a very educational place to be.:smileyhappy:

poohblueberry

Rikkie, you are such a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad girl for posting things like the Makeup Academy Palette, knowing that a lot of BT'ers signed up on the no-buy list for the rest of August. You are a temptress (in a good way)!!

bad girl.png

rikkie

Hahahaha, it's not my fault! You'll notice I said I shouldn't buy anything either! Sephora added it to the site and all I did was comment upon the rather large selection of cosmetics included. :smileywink:

poohblueberry

@Rikkie, yes, I did notice that you are also on the no-buy list - let's see how long that'll last (I loved how you said "shouldn't") :smileyvery-happy:

I guess it's better to **talk** about tempting items than to give in :smileyhappy:

rikkie

Eek, well I'm not very good at not buying things. Sephora has helped by not releasing any good promos this week (Will my reverse psychology work and they will bring out something new to spite me? I hope so!) but maybe it's only because I have been finding some great deals in person and declared it online no buy, not a full one :smileytongue:

poohblueberry

[ Edited ]

@Rikkie, it's good to hear that you have no will power either - you really really cracked me up when you said that the no-buy for you was only online :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy:

I don't think that I could ever go on a no-buy, b/c I'm just like the N Sync song "BUYBUYBUY"!!! :smileyhappy:

buy buy buy.jpg

AmelieLandry

Very interesting! That's a ridiculous amount of makeup for that price. I really need to stop buying makeup and join project hit pan after my birthday, though. Oh well.

Esdee

I'm surprised it has reviews already, though most of them seem to be based off experiences with other products.

buzzbee3

[ Edited ]

Wait. How can you review a product if you don't have it? Experiences with other products don't count in my opinion. I want reviews for the product I'm looking to buy! Not a review on a similar product.

Hmmmmm I think Kat Von D's new powder foundation gives the same coverage as that of MUFE Pro Finish Powder (I have no idea if this is true, I haven't tried Kat Von D's new powder foundation.....but I really want to :smileyvery-happy: )

GGrace

(0) Hearts

you should try it because it is amazing

lilmissmodel14

(0) Hearts

I purchased the kit 2 years ago but not last years. I might be getting this one :smileyhappy: looks nice!! But it is huge.

DrWould

(0) Hearts

Omg that is amazing... I totally expected it to be at least $100. So so SO tempting.

Esdee

This is seriously testing my no-buy!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 61 replies
  • 78 hearts
  • 34 in conversation
    • kenny
    • DTalksAll
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • malday
    • misscg