roxystar4

Hall of Famers TSB

[ Edited ]

This box is for Hall of Famers or BT members who have 1000+ hearts, or (people that I have successfully traded with individually are able to join as well).  

This box is open for US shipping only. The shipping becomes more expensive for Canada, and takes longer due to border checks.

Once I get the box back I pick out some items and then give the items to 'The River' (a local organization that takes and redistributes new and used items to women in need. I've given beauty products to this organization before and they're really good.

* Please make sure every item is in a plastic ziplock bag to prevent spills.

Donts’s

■ DON'T keep the box for more than three days. Keep it moving! If you are traveling or a special circumstance comes up, we can work to rearrange things. (ALSO YOU MUST INCLUDE A TRACKING NUMBER it makes it more fun anticipating your turn)

■ DON'T put unsanitary items of any sort into the TSB. We don't want to get sick :/

■ DON'T put any drugstore items into the TSB.

■ No reserve items in the box for others, and don’t ask to have any items reserved for you. This is unfair to others participating.

■ DON'T swatch items from the box. This is a hygienic precaution that we must take, as a lot of people will be handling these items.

■ DON'T take more than one of the same sample if multiples exist. Share the love!
 (unless you ask and everyone is ok with it)

■ DON'T take more than what you put in. Please trade at or above each item’s retail value.

Do’s 

♥ Please contribute high-end beauty products only. No drugstore items. If you have questions or you are unsure of an item, ask!

♥ Unused items are preferred. Swatched or lightly used products are perfectly acceptable, well-loved items are not. Again, if you’re unsure, ask!

♥ Swatched/used items must be labeled as such.

♥ All opened items must be cleaned/sanitized prior to their addition to the box.
 ♥ Send your address to the person above you in a PM.

♥ Package things carefully! Try to leave the TSB in better condition than you found it

♥ Have items that can spill (skincare, perfume, etc) in a leakproof locked plastic bag.

♥ Most importantly, share your experience! Please post a photo and a description of the box, what you took, and what you contributed.

Allowed:

☆High-end, clean makeup/skincare items (including makeup bags, brushes, etc. If you have questions, just ask!)

☆Fragrance (be sure to package bottles properly!)

☆Nail polish (again, be careful!)

Not allowed:

☆Pre-made samples

☆ NO used/swatched lip wands (the kind you dunk the wand in or things like stila lipglaze)

☆Heavily used items

☆ Drugstore items

☆Used items that haven’t been cleaned/sanitized

☆Homemade items (save for cards, etc.)

☆Questionable items (always ask if you have doubts!)

If you cannot take photos, please Do Not Sign Up.

Final Verdict on Mascara- A lot of the GWP mascaras are not sealed. It is ok to include these mascaras in the box ONLY IF THEY ARE UNUSED. Please be honest (it's a matter of health!). Also, please be aware that some of the mascaras may be dried out upon opening them. Only open them if you selected them as your item. Please be honest when it comes to this.

Also, please have a box ready, prior to receiving the box. This is so we can streamline things (get the box to everyone faster in case the box breaks or there's a spill).

NOTHING THAT CAN'T BE CLEANED or SANITIZED

-send your address to the person above you once the list is finalized.

-post a picture and text what you are taking and what you put in before you send the box on.

Roxystar   ---------> 9405509699939619162154

1.kalex ---------> 9505500021124034000100

2.clarks18 ---------> 9114901159818914617753

3. garnett ---------> UPS  1ZE190A90328945641
4. mafan  ---------> 9405 9036 9930 0136 0638 22
5. dannyc ---------> 9405 5036 9930 0250 8362 74
6. vanillammm --------->  9114901230801838917584
7. quotidianus ---------> VG 989 292 647 US
8. crayzeeRN --------->  9405903699300152530988
9. katie1724  ---------> 9114901230801773542865
10. beethousand --------->  9405 9036 9930 0160 6727 62
11. jojobe --------->  9405 9036 9930 0163 3750 66

12. ghkim  ---------> Fed Ex 798572749056

Roxystar ---- > The River

If anyone wants or needs to trade spots, please have both parties PM me.

Thanks! Let’s try to keep this box USPS Large rate. If there’s a large item you want to put in, please post on the thread to see if someone is interested or directly contact the next few people on the list to see if they're interested.

roxystar4

Re: Hall of Famers TSB

I wanted to share this with you :smileyhappy: I received this letter in the mail today from The River. IMG_7702.JPG

violalea

And you ladies can come here to celebrate Roxystar4's heart party :-)

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/WHO-HAS-5555-HEARTS-ROXYSTAR4-DOES-LETS-THROW-HER-A-HEART-...

blushnglow

(0) Hearts

Very touching!! Thanks for sharing roxystar4 and nice job for contributing to such a great organization!

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Aw that's so sweet! Thanks for sharing with us Roxy, and thanks again for making this possible! :smileyhappy:

mafan

(0) Hearts

It's so great to hear this reply. I am glad to hear that things will e appreciated and also to know that the box arrived in such s good state that there is so much to be shared. 

ireneh

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Not in this box, but just wanted to congratulate you all! You ladies are inspiring! What a lovely letter. Thanks for sharing, Roxy :smileyhappy: 

SydBristow

Thank you so much for sharing the letter - it is so exciting to see the impact we can have and make a positive difference in the lives of others. :smileyhappy: 

Thank you, Roxystar, for starting the TSB and for making the donation!! :smileyhappy:

vanillammm

so nice! What a great cause.

roxystar4

[ Edited ]

I brought the boxes of makeup, body care, skincare, etc, to the River. (I separated items into boxes to make it easy for the river to distribute to women in need). The lead volunteer there told me the ladies will love and enjoy them. She also mentioned making gift baskets for the women.  There were more ladies there today compared to the first time I went there to drop off TSB #6. (the women were doing laundry, using the facilities, hanging out). Then a therapy dog came to visit and the ladies were having a nice time interacting with this lovely, gentle poodle. (Athan, my son, was a little nervous around the dog because it was so big/tall).

I wanted to let you all know that I dropped the items off today. Thank you all for being part of this TSB and for contributing nice items! 

garnett

Roxystar, you are the best!  It's always a total pleasure to be part of any TSB you put together.  Like Danny said, you don't even have to ask-just put me down for a big YES!!  Thank you for all the work you put into it and all the great communication.  I am sure the women at The River are very happy with all the goodies they got.  :smileyhappy:

DTalksAll

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I will be a part of any box you organize, you don't even have to ask :smileytongue: 

I had so much fun & you did a great job! 

jojobe

Thank you for letting us be part of such a great experience. Glad you found some new things for yourself.

crayzeeRN

That's great Roxy!! Thanks for being such a great hostess, I love being in boxes with you! :smileyhappy:

vanillammm

ditto!

roxystar4

photo-233.JPG

Here are the items I've picked out.

I've organized the remaining items into a few boxes and plan on bringing them by 'the River' today or tomorrow.

I'll let you all know once I drop everything off. I know the ladies are going to love the wonderful products!

Thank you all for being in the box! Thank you for keeping this box clean, for the special treats, and special thanks to Poesrevy and her generous contributions!

ghkim

looks great! thanks for including me in this awesome box! i got a lot of great things and i think it was really well run.

roxystar4

If anyone has any feedback, please let me know :smileyhappy:

bombshell30

Looks great to me babe! :smileyhappy:

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

Hey ladies! The box arrived today and Ive just started to go through it and separate it into two boxes (one for skincare, haircare, body wash, lotion & the other for makeup)- make it easier for 'the River' to put the items where they need to be for the ladies.

I do have a quick question. There are some items that were not pictured in the photos, and not labeled. Someone suggested that these might be set aside for me.  or were they added last minute for the TSB? I just wouldn't want to give away anything that was intended for me (or not say thank you to the giftee). or take something that wasn't intended for me. There is also a black bag with a few random items as well. 

Thanks ladies!

ghkim

fedex should be picking up the HOF tsb this morning. tracking is 798572749056. if all goes well, it should complete its journey by saturday.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 391 replies
  • 820 hearts
  • 46 in conversation
    • kalex
    • katie1724
    • nikki
    • DTalksAll
    • killahbabe
    • spoiledbrat