roxystar4

Hall of Famers TSB

[ Edited ]

This box is for Hall of Famers or BT members who have 1000+ hearts, or (people that I have successfully traded with individually are able to join as well).  

This box is open for US shipping only. The shipping becomes more expensive for Canada, and takes longer due to border checks.

Once I get the box back I pick out some items and then give the items to 'The River' (a local organization that takes and redistributes new and used items to women in need. I've given beauty products to this organization before and they're really good.

* Please make sure every item is in a plastic ziplock bag to prevent spills.

Donts’s

■ DON'T keep the box for more than three days. Keep it moving! If you are traveling or a special circumstance comes up, we can work to rearrange things. (ALSO YOU MUST INCLUDE A TRACKING NUMBER it makes it more fun anticipating your turn)

■ DON'T put unsanitary items of any sort into the TSB. We don't want to get sick :/

■ DON'T put any drugstore items into the TSB.

■ No reserve items in the box for others, and don’t ask to have any items reserved for you. This is unfair to others participating.

■ DON'T swatch items from the box. This is a hygienic precaution that we must take, as a lot of people will be handling these items.

■ DON'T take more than one of the same sample if multiples exist. Share the love!
 (unless you ask and everyone is ok with it)

■ DON'T take more than what you put in. Please trade at or above each item’s retail value.

Do’s 

♥ Please contribute high-end beauty products only. No drugstore items. If you have questions or you are unsure of an item, ask!

♥ Unused items are preferred. Swatched or lightly used products are perfectly acceptable, well-loved items are not. Again, if you’re unsure, ask!

♥ Swatched/used items must be labeled as such.

♥ All opened items must be cleaned/sanitized prior to their addition to the box.
 ♥ Send your address to the person above you in a PM.

♥ Package things carefully! Try to leave the TSB in better condition than you found it

♥ Have items that can spill (skincare, perfume, etc) in a leakproof locked plastic bag.

♥ Most importantly, share your experience! Please post a photo and a description of the box, what you took, and what you contributed.

Allowed:

☆High-end, clean makeup/skincare items (including makeup bags, brushes, etc. If you have questions, just ask!)

☆Fragrance (be sure to package bottles properly!)

☆Nail polish (again, be careful!)

Not allowed:

☆Pre-made samples

☆ NO used/swatched lip wands (the kind you dunk the wand in or things like stila lipglaze)

☆Heavily used items

☆ Drugstore items

☆Used items that haven’t been cleaned/sanitized

☆Homemade items (save for cards, etc.)

☆Questionable items (always ask if you have doubts!)

If you cannot take photos, please Do Not Sign Up.

Final Verdict on Mascara- A lot of the GWP mascaras are not sealed. It is ok to include these mascaras in the box ONLY IF THEY ARE UNUSED. Please be honest (it's a matter of health!). Also, please be aware that some of the mascaras may be dried out upon opening them. Only open them if you selected them as your item. Please be honest when it comes to this.

Also, please have a box ready, prior to receiving the box. This is so we can streamline things (get the box to everyone faster in case the box breaks or there's a spill).

NOTHING THAT CAN'T BE CLEANED or SANITIZED

-send your address to the person above you once the list is finalized.

-post a picture and text what you are taking and what you put in before you send the box on.

Roxystar   ---------> 9405509699939619162154

1.kalex ---------> 9505500021124034000100

2.clarks18 ---------> 9114901159818914617753

3. garnett ---------> UPS  1ZE190A90328945641
4. mafan  ---------> 9405 9036 9930 0136 0638 22
5. dannyc ---------> 9405 5036 9930 0250 8362 74
6. vanillammm --------->  9114901230801838917584
7. quotidianus ---------> VG 989 292 647 US
8. crayzeeRN --------->  9405903699300152530988
9. katie1724  ---------> 9114901230801773542865
10. beethousand --------->  9405 9036 9930 0160 6727 62
11. jojobe --------->  9405 9036 9930 0163 3750 66

12. ghkim  ---------> Fed Ex 798572749056

Roxystar ---- > The River

If anyone wants or needs to trade spots, please have both parties PM me.

Thanks! Let’s try to keep this box USPS Large rate. If there’s a large item you want to put in, please post on the thread to see if someone is interested or directly contact the next few people on the list to see if they're interested.

roxystar4

Re: Hall of Famers TSB

i don't see an issue with this at all! As long as the box is around the same size as the large USPS one then I think it'll be fine. the next person after you can send it USPS if they like (they should have a USPS large rate box on hand as I mentioned in the first post just in case someone spills something anyway) or FedEx or UPS.

clarks18

20140208_125304_resized.jpg20140208_125321_resized.jpg20140208_130130_resized.jpg
The first picture is of some samples that I put in.  I tried to be mindful of not putting too many of the same samples in.  

3 UD Eye Shadow Primers, each one is a different shade

1 Algenist Anti-Aging Moisturizer

1 Sephora Body Wash Pod

1 Bite Lipstick in the Rouge color

1 Origins Charcoal Mask

2 Algenist Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer

1 OH Total Truth Eye Cream

1 OH Truth Oil

The second picture are the full size items that I added.

1 Shiseido Pureness Foaming Cleanser

1 Pack of Shiseido Pureness Wipes

1 Murad Time Release Cleanser

1 Deluxe Sample of Fresh Soy Cleanser

The third picture that is completely sideways, are the items that I took.

UD Shadow in Maui Waui

Clean Rollerball in Skin

Lancome Plum Blush

Korres Face Primer

MUFE Aqua Shadow Pencil

Lancome Single Shadow

I messaged both Garnett and Roxystar with the tracking number.  If al goes well Garnett should receive the box on Monday.

garnett

Thanks for the photos.

garnett

I came to see what's Clarks18 put in and took out of the box because I am next and super excited to see what's going in!  Clarks,  can you post photos and text about what you took and what you put in?  Thanks so much!!  :smileyvery-happy:

spoiledbrat

Katy I contacted the mods about your status two weeks ago. You should be a HOF/Rouge. Soursnot was a HOF with <500 hearts.

Dragon - thought you had to jump to be after me so you could have my junk? :smileyvery-happy:

roxystar4

Just an FYI update: garnett and vanillammm switched places. please be sure to send your address to the person in front of you :smileyhappy: Garnett will be the next BTer to receive the box

Thanks everyone!

clarks18

I received the box last night.  Our mailman didn't get to our house until 6:30 at night because of all the snow we got yesterday.  I went through it a little already but haven't looked at it all yet.  I plan to look at the rest tonight and add my items.  Not sure if I will be able to get to the post office tonight or not.  I will update later today with pictures!  Lots of great items from Roxystar and Kalex!  I also need to pm with vanillammm for her address.

roxystar4

[ Edited ]

whoo hooo! the 1000+ hearts/HOFamers TSB has been delivered to clarks18 !  would love an update whenever you get a chance clarks :smileyhappy:

kalex

Shipped and on it's way as of 11:30 a.m today!

On a side note -  I hate the Post Office.  One employee at the counter and a line to the door.  Cutting costs by cutting back on customer service is not the way to bring back profits.  Who are the morons running this operation anyway?

jojobe

The government...who else.. Don't get me started pleeeeaaaase! 

kalex

[ Edited ]

LOL!  I know - same here!

mafan

Oh, sounds horrible.  Some post offices are worse than others.  I will admit that I love being able to print my own postage, save money, and then just cut the line to drop off the box since it won't fit in the mail slot. :smileyhappy:  I especially love this when I'm behind someone weighing 10 packages to send them off!

roxystar4

[ Edited ]

Just to clarify, the reason I'm posting this is because there is an issue with another box where someone posted pictures and then sent the box on but took out more items (not cool). I just want this box to go smooth as silk so that's why I'm posting this.

I think kalex did a great job posting pics and writing the items she put in and took out. She did this before sending the box on and asked everyone what they thought.  ♥ ♥

Just a few reminders :smileyhappy:

☆ Post or PM any concerns you have.

☆ Do NOT keep the box or take items without posting. This is stealing. By joining this box, you've agreed to report the items you replace and pass on the box to the next person on the list.

☆ post a picture and text what you are taking and what you put in before you send the box on.

jojobe

The worst part of all is that this has to even be stated. I would hope this box would not have a problem like that seeing as how we are all HOF's. But it's better safe than sorry. 

kalex

Here's what I took out -

20140201_152833.jpg

Sugar Scrub

Algenist Firming and Lifting Creme

Clarins UV Plus Day

Loccitane Hand Lotion

Facial Radiance Pads

Stila sample card

kalex

And what I put back in - 

20140201_153000.jpgAnastasia Wax Kit

Tarte Skinny SmolderEyes "Azurite Green"

Stila Liquid Lipstick "Beso"

Dr. Brandt CC Glow (swatched)

Philosophy Miracle Worker

NARS Gentle Cream Cleanser

6 samples

If that looks good I'll get everything packed up and ready to mail out!

garnett

Looks good to me also!  :smileyhappy:

drrragon

augh!  jelly that you got the algenist!  if you haven't tried it before, you'll LOVE it!  something about the texture just feels so elegant. :smileyhappy:

roxystar4

looks good to me too :smileyhappy:

mafan

I don't know about anyone else but it looks good to me.  It's fun seeing these boxes because I don't even know what some of these things are!  I didn't know NARS made a cleanser and I have no idea what to do with a Wax Kit!  (I do recommend the Algenist, Clarins and L'Occitane you took out, however -- they're all staples of mine that I have in large sizes. :smileyhappy: )

kalex

Done going through the box already!  I feel like a little kid!  There was to be no waiting to open the box - no patience at all.

I'll post pics later today or tomorrow. I have other packages to mail on Monday so I'll get this back out right away too!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 391 replies
  • 820 hearts
  • 46 in conversation
    • kalex
    • katie1724
    • nikki
    • DTalksAll
    • killahbabe
    • spoiledbrat