Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The HOURGLASS Thread

This thread is dedicated to all things Hourglass! One of my all time favorite brands Heart 

Direct Link to Hourglass Product Pagehttps://www.sephora.com/brand/hourglass 

New

Velvet Story Lip Cream: Hourglass Velvet Story Lip Cream 

HourglassLipCream2.png

HourglassLipCream.png

Re: HOURGLASS THREAD

@greeneyedgirl107 In my experience, while the HG blushes look glittery in the pan they come off very beautiful and naturally glow on the cheeks! I definitely recommend giving them a shot 🙂

I couldn't find the "Beauty News" thread either but wanted to share.  $34USD with the case, $22USD for just the refill according to Temptalia.  She says they launch in July , possibly tomorrow according to some YTers.

Capture6.PNG

Spoiler
Capture3.PNGCapture4.PNGCapture5.PNGCapture.PNG

@michelleshops I was super excited to try these on in the store today, but they didn't have any!

I like a lipstick that doubles as a weapon

These look interesting. Hopefully the lipstick is functional without the extra gold packaging; it would be nice to save some money!

Thank you for posting this @michelleshops! $34 for a stabby chic lipstick seems like a steal 😂

These are online already as of a couple of hours ago! 

Do we have any color swatches of these does anyone know?! I'm sorry but I can't seem to find anything in this new message system. Lol. Slow learning curve for me apparently! 🙄Getting there tho I need a sephora 101 course for dummies at this pt I'm afraid! 😘

Are they available in US? It says coming soon on my page 😕

Loubie polish vs Hourglass lipsticks, which is the better weapon?

The cheaper one! 🙂 

malday wrote:

Loubie polish vs Hourglass lipsticks, which is the better weapon?

I challenge you to a makeup duel @malday

Related image

I don't understand, what's the purpose of that little gold thing and why is Hourglass advertising this as a secret weapon that'll change my  life?

This and that fancy expensive mascara applicator...they make some great products, but some of their releases are a bit questionable.

@k617 Going for that super luxury look ala Louboutin, maybe? Or they are really into self-defense chic.

@michelleshops ohhhh these look so sleek!!! Thanks for sharing this with us 

For those of you that ordered the Hourglass Strobe Lighting Blush, does it say strobe on the packaging of yours? I just got mine and the packaging just says "Ambient Lighting Blush" and the shade name.

I mean they don't make this shade in the regular Ambient Lighting Blush, so I suppose this is the strobe lighting blush. It's just strange it doesn't say strobe anywhere.

@purly I just bought one, so if nobody else chimes in I'll check when it arrives.

What shade did you get? I already have Incandescent Electra, but I got it ages ago (and I think it was just part of the Ambient Lighting Blush line). I'm a bit confused if the Strobe version is actually new, or if they've just reclassified that shade as a Strobe blush. :S Anyway, if that is the shade you own, that might explain why it doesn't say Strobe on it, because it was initially part of the Ambient Lighting line.

I got Incandescent Electra. Do you think they sent me the really old regular ambient lighting blush? It doesn't seem to be particularly strobey.

@purly I would think it's totally possible that happened, but I really don't know what the actual difference between the Ambient Lighting Incandescent Electra and the Strobe version, so perhaps they are the same thing?

I looked it up on Temptalia, since she recently reviewed the Strobe blushes. Here are the backs of both Brilliant Nude and Incandescent Electra from the Strobe line:

Spoiler
upload_1320016245925730211.jpg

upload_7399223570783467717.jpg

Her's doesn't say Strobe on it either. I'm guessing it's the same blush from the original line, just moved into the Strobe line, and they didn't bother to update the packaging. 😛

I think you might be right. I wish I had ordered some of the other strobe blushes so I could compare the strobe effect.

2 Replies
testing