Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The HOURGLASS Thread

This thread is dedicated to all things Hourglass! One of my all time favorite brands Heart 

Direct Link to Hourglass Product Pagehttps://www.sephora.com/brand/hourglass 

New

Velvet Story Lip Cream: Hourglass Velvet Story Lip Cream 

HourglassLipCream2.png

HourglassLipCream.png

Re: HOURGLASS THREAD

That raspberry blush is killing me. I'm kind of disappointed that there are only 5 powders in it though. Could do without one giant one. Especially since it will probably be the same price as last year's

You might like the giant shade the best! That's what I am hoping for lol 😛 

Wow this looks soooo pretty!  I have been DYING to try an Hourglass powder or blush or bronzer and just wasn't sure what to get for my skin tone.  But this looks amazing!!

I like the marble effect, I was hoping it wouldn't be just straight plastic white haha. It looks like it would be about the same size as the palette from last year @Asche . That's if their packaging stays as predictable as it usually is 😛

I would like to see a hand in there for size comparison. 😛

Found on Wayne Goss's Instagram. Coming soon for the holiday season. All new shades

image.jpeg

omg, so excited for this one!!! I held out on the blush palette and the last edit.

I'm super excited for this one. I skipped out on the holiday palette this year, but may end up picking up this one 😄

I hope the pricing for this palette is better than the holiday one. I felt like that one was way overpriced.

That's my first deciding factor before I consider the contents. I read there was a brush. Is it included in the palette (and the $80)?

@annypoo we shall see soon enough! Hopefully it comes around our end of year sale. 

Thanks so much for posting this @Cahlee ! Just saw it on Instagram. I'm pretty excited about this one. 

image.jpegimage.jpegNew lash primer and mascara on preorder at Barneys for August delivery. Note: looks like images for the two products are switched. 

Thank you for the update @lipstick4soul ! Yes it does look like they switched the images lol. I'm excited to see that they are growing their product selection more and more. 

Its good to see new products that arent ambient lighting extensions 😉 

Here's some more info on the new foundation sticks from Barney's site:

"

Expected delivery in August.

Free Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders.
See Details.

A revolutionary foundation stick with the coverage of a concealer, the fluidity of a liquid, and the weightlessness of a powder in a long-wearing waterproof formula for undetectable full coverage. 

The unprecedented concentration of pigment in this foundation provides maximum coverage with minimum product, concealing all discoloration and imperfections for virtually perfect skin with a seamless finish.

Features and benefits:

• A foundation and concealer in one, this concentrated formula contains double the amount of pigment versus traditional foundations for instant full coverage in one application
  • Long-wearing, waterproof formula provides 12-hour coverage
  • Innovative formula adjusts to your body temperature to effortlessly blend into the skin
  • Formed in a unique triangular bullet for precision application along the contours of the face
  • Multiple shades can be used to also contour and highlight skin
  • Designed specifically to be used with the Vanish Foundation Brush for the most seamless finish
  • Available in 26 shades to perfectly match every skin tone
  • Finish: Satin
  • Coverage: Buildable full"

image.jpegThe new hourglass up for pre-order at Barneys- concealer and the eyeliner in brown.  

Omg I'm all over that mini bronzer! Is it only going to be available at Barneys? I never shop there 😞 

@lipstick4soul Thank you!!

@ireneh No reason to think other retailers wont get it eventually. It appears to me that Barneys gets Hourglass products earlier than others and sometimes have the exclusive for a while before broader distribution (recent cream palette and previous modernist eyeshadows come to mind). 

Thank you @lipstick4soul !

Screen Shot 2016-06-20 at 3.42.31 PM.png

More info:

Ambient Luminous Light Palette | $52.00 | Limited Edition, Nordstrom Exclusive

• Luminous Light Champagne pearl that creates a soft candlelight glow (Ambient Lighting Powder)
  • Luminous Flush Champagne rose blush fused with Luminous Light to evoke a candlelit glimmer (Ambient Luminous Blush)
  • Luminous Bronze Light Medium tan shade infused with Luminous Light for a softer, candlelit warmth (Ambient Lighting Bronzer)

source: Temptalia

3 Replies
testing