kimchikween

Going to LUSH - what are your faves

I know there have been some postings about this but some of them were a couple of years old and I know there have probably been some new products.  Here's what I've gathered so far:

• Lip scrubs
  • Bath bombs
  • Stepping stone
  • Tea tree toner

I'm not sure how much inventory they have inside Macy's but I'm hoping enough to get me familiar with the brand - it's new to me.

kimchikween

Re: Going to LUSH - what are your faves

(0) Hearts

Do you all cut up the Lush stuff and store the rest? 

BeautyJunkie325

(0) Hearts

Yes - I would break/cut before I used it and put the remaining pieces up to use another time.

kelsey808

(0) Hearts

I LOVE Lush!!!!! 2 things I always have to pick up are

1. Charity Pot: This is my favorite lotion ever.. I will literally never use anything else. Hydration that stays all day plus it smells amazing (white chocolate-y?) almost good enough to eat. I get compliments on it all the time!

2. Peace Massage Bar: Well I actually love all of their massage bars, this one is basically a stick of cocoa butter and I put it all over my body before bed (too oily for day time use) and I wake up with completely smooth skin!

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

I'm not a lushie but i love the lip scrubs. sometimes i get into using them daily or twice a day and then i forget

Geminichilde

[ Edited ]

I LOVE Lush!!

My favs are

Buffy Bar

Sympathy for the skin

Ultrabalm

Grass

Cupcake

Vanishing Cream

Mask of Magnaminty

Mint Julips Lip Scrub

Retro:

00415.jpg

If they ever stop making this, I think I'll riot.

I think the biggest thing is dealing with them discontinuing products. A moment of silence for Pied de pepper. :smileysad:

qmgirl

OK, so I finally went to Lush today! Can I just say "yayyyyyyyyy".... lol It was a very small store in Soho but still a fun experience. Everyone there were very nice and so helpful. For starters I bought:

the comforter bubble bar

yuzu and cocoa bubble bar

sex bomb bath bomb

pink bath bomb

sweetie pie shower jellie

and i took home a sample of ocean salt.

I cannot wait to have my relaxing spa night tonight complete with the yuzu and cocoa bubble bar, pink bath bomb and a glam glow face mask. ahhhhhhhhhh :smileywink:

fran11

(0) Hearts

I love ocean salt!! Sounds like you had a fun and successful trip! Enjoy your goodies!

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

Yea!

kimchikween

I'm a first-timer and that's what I got.  If I had a soaker bathtub, would have totally gotten a bath bomb.  Don't worry about being a first-timer, the people there are real knowledgeable.  Just give yourself enough time to truly experience LUSH.  swfupload_7925137258786805779.gif

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

I was bummed that it was just a Macy's counter..I can't imagine going into an ENTIRE store...

qmgirl

(0) Hearts

The only thing I am going to regret by going into the actual store is spending more money. lol I just know I am going to lose my mind once I actually step inside. :smileywink:

qmgirl

(0) Hearts

Eeeeeek I can't wait!!! lol :smileyvery-happy: I wish I wasnt so lazy so I could go today but that is definitely not happening. lol But I do have LUSH on my brain!!! I already have a list of bath bombs and bubble bars i want! lol 

qmgirl

I have to say since I read this thread yesterday I have not stopoped thinking about Lush!! lol There are a few stores in the city but I haven't been to any of them. Now I am thinking of taking a trip there next week just to go to Lush (and have lunch with friends while I am at it... lol). :smileywink:

I've been on the website all morning as well adding things to my wishlist so I know what to look for when i go. lol What do you Lush Addicts recommend for a first timer?? :smileyvery-happy:

kimchikween

Here it is - I separated this from my August haul postings for you LUSH Lovers swfupload_5289625087195338765.gif

lushhaul.JPG

It was such a great experience.  Fabio took his time showing me the products, understood my scent preferences, etc...  I also left with very soft and yummy smelling skin.

• Ocean Salt
  • Tea Tree Water
  • Stepping Stone
  • Jasmine and  Henna Fluff-Eaze Hair Treatment
  • Happy Hippy Shower Gel
  • Chocolate Whip Stick Lip Balm
  • Whoosh Shower Jelly
  • Mint Julips Lip Scrub

So any tips on storage both outside and inside the shower?

fran11

(0) Hearts

The Jasmine and Henna Fluff Ease is one of my all time fav hair treatments! Its amazing! 

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

LUSH was a great experience!  I'll post my haul in a little bit.  Just got an email that some "retro" items are on sale via the online store - maybe one of your past favorites has made another curtain call? swfupload_5289625087195338765.gif

Spyski

I had to share my love for LUSH. I just HAD to! :smileyvery-happy:

The pic on the left is what I gave to my sister for xmas last year, and the pic on the right is what I received from various family members. We basically made LUSH wish lists lol

Hope the pic isn't too big. My favorite bath bomb thus far is Crackersnap. It was introduced last winter and it was about 8 inches in length. You can break it in half and it had a bubble bar inside, a party hat, and a joke. Hopefully it will come out again because the smell was to die for! It was like lemon grass made with champagne. Odd pair, but it just worked!

Dragon egg, Avobath, Fizzbanger, and the original Blackberry are my favorite "fizzies". Now, I'm craving this for breakfast >.<

lush.jpg

fran11

(0) Hearts

Looks like heaven :smileyhappy:

violalea

OMG so colorful and pretty,

glossyguru

I haven't really used their bath products but I really love their Dream Cream and Tea Tree Water! Also the Sea Salt Scrub is a great exfoliator!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 59 replies
  • 59 hearts
  • 26 in conversation
    • malday
    • aviscardi
    • annonymous1
    • janinebt
    • lylysa
    • ilovetopurplefy