kimchikween

Going to LUSH - what are your faves

I know there have been some postings about this but some of them were a couple of years old and I know there have probably been some new products.  Here's what I've gathered so far:

• Lip scrubs
  • Bath bombs
  • Stepping stone
  • Tea tree toner

I'm not sure how much inventory they have inside Macy's but I'm hoping enough to get me familiar with the brand - it's new to me.

DesertRose0706

Re: Going to LUSH - what are your faves

I really like Lush's bathbombs, math melts and bubble bars. Here are my favorites:

Bathbombs:

Butterball - this is the most moisturizing bath product lush has - I highly recommend it!  I find that the hotter the bath water, the more moisturizing it is.  If you only get one thing - get this! It is the best!

Dragon egg - this one is fun and smells very nice! i like to pair it with a bath melt to add more moisture

Bubble Bars:

My favorite is sunny side - it creates gorgeous gold and glittery water and smells amazing!

A French kiss - this one also smell great!

Bath Melts:

I have tried all of the bath melts and my favorite is ceridwens cauldren - this one is the most moisturizing of all of them and you can get 2-3 uses easy.  It also smell really nice and is wrapped in ccheese cloth which is just adorable!  I don;t really care for the othe rbath melts, becaus I just dont find them to be very moisturixing, which is the whole point of them!

Lush also has some really nice fresh face masks - i relly like BB seaweed the best becsuse, again, it is very moisturizing!

And I almost forgot!  Honey I Washed the Kids bar soap is amazing also!  It smells sooo good!

linda84

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I LOVE the jasmine and henna fluff eaze hair treatment (amazing treatment, leaves hair super soft and healthy), BIG shampoo (great deap cleaning shampoo, gives awesome volume), and mask of magnaminty (leaves skin super soft). They are my top LUSH products! I will continue to repurchase these always.

ilovetopurplefy

(0) Hearts

I really like the Popcorn lip scrub! my lips are always chapped even though I wear a tone of chapstick :smileysad: It exfoliates my lips really well. I also love the Vanilla Puff dusting powder. It really helps soak up the excess lotion I put on every day, it smells good and it gives a really healthy glow as well. I also like the Bath Bombs as well. My favorites are Phoenix Rising and Golden Slumbers.  Lemony Flutter is also AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It deeply moisturizes my cuticles and leaves them nice and soft. Lemony Flutter and Hard as Hoof when used together I don't get any hangnails. :smileyhappy:

mommyto4

(0) Hearts

I've never bought any of the bath stuff since I never takes baths anymore.  But I love Big Shampoo.  And by love I mean I keep a minimum of 3 in my closet.  I never want to run out.  I don't like any of the conditioners they sell.  I do use their henna hair dye.  It does a good job without the damage, but it can get messy.

melde

(0) Hearts

I LOVE Lush. I think my favorite products are their bubble bars. Similar to bath bombs but they make your bath filled with bubbles (obviously, haha) and they smell lovely.

I also love dream cream lotion.

kimchikween

How awesome would it be if Sephora carried Lush products???

starletta8

Actually, I'm going to say it would not be awesome.

Lush has built their brand around fresh ingredients and natural approaches to beauty, being eco-friendly, etc.  People complain enough about Sephora shipments; Lush won't ship certain products during the summer due to melting issues.  I think this is one brand best suited to being on its own. 

Lush has incredible products and promotions (5 black pots = mask, etc) that would likely cease to exist if they put products in Sephora.  It would also put more of a burden on Sephora cast members to cut fresh soap, make sure no expired product was there, etc.  Lush has always felt to me like an indie brand gone big that kept its indie roots and customer service.

If Lush were in Sephora, the distinctive Lush store smell would get lost- and that would be a darn shame!

I get the sentiment, I really do.  But in this case, the 2 brands aren't compatible, IMO.

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

Granted - it was more of a "tongue-in-cheek" statement...I suppose I forgot the winking smiley at the end...related question..when Lush inside Macy's, is it just a counter or a bigger setup with people to help?

starletta8

Bath bombs: Butterball (add with something else), Avobath, SexBomb

Lotion: Dream Cream (this stuff is the BEST)

annekevdb

Ultra Bland and Celestial are my absolute favorites. I can't use a lot of their products because I am allergic to lavender and sensitive to artificial stuff in certain products. But I love love love Ultra Bland. I need to try that lip scrub though! 

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

Ah..going to have to delay the gratification...Lush trip tomorrow morn after doctors appointments.  I will have dreams of bath bombs and shower jellies

janinebt

(0) Hearts

The bath melts! 

Whimsically yours,
Janine
violalea

omg I thought you guys were talking about slush the drink haha. Wow I need to check it out.

lylysa

(0) Hearts

They're pretty nifty!

I forgot, on their website, they have one called Party On which has mint and lime for a zesty scent!

Wish they carried that one in stores, it'd be right up my alley!

Esdee

Ooo, I'll have to make note of all this for when I hit the shop in Atlanta next month.  :smileyvery-happy:

BeautyJunkie325

I visited Lush for the first time about 2 years ago.  My BFF and I went crazy on the bath products. My favorites are:

Bath bombs - Blackberry is my favorite.

image.jpg

Bubble bars - The Comforter and A French Kiss

image.jpgimage.jpg

Lip Scrub - Bubblegum....reminds me of those lip smackers.

image.jpg

Last but not least the shower jellies - Whoosh and Sweetie Pie

I have the small size in my travel bag.

image.jpgimage.jpg

DrWould

(0) Hearts

Bubblegum lip scrub is awesome! I also got the Honey Trap lip balm that the SA recommended. They go really well together and make my lips so soft and smooth!

lylysa

(0) Hearts

The Comforter is HUGE just like how The Brightside was!

Sweetie Pie ended up being too sweet for me, but I love me some Whoosh!

BeautyJunkie325

I broke my bars up into smaller pieces.  I think I got at least 4 uses out of them.

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Yup, love how big those are!

kimchikween

I'm going to have to move up my master bath reno so that I can really use those bath bombs.. swfupload_5289625087195338765.gif

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 59 replies
  • 59 hearts
  • 26 in conversation
    • malday
    • aviscardi
    • annonymous1
    • janinebt
    • lylysa
    • ilovetopurplefy