Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Glossier / Into the Gloss

Since Glossier launched its Phase 2 set today, I thought it would be a good time to start a thread for the brand. Plus, I'm a bit obsessed with its products.

glossier solution.jpg

New product: Solution acid exfoiliator ($28) and Glossier-branded cotton rounds ($4). I mean, I buy my cotton rounds at the dollar store, but OK.

PROMOS: I have a referral link (you get 10% off, PM me for it).

FREE SHIPPING: Standard shipping is free when you order two or more items—including Canada!

SOLUTION: Use code "Solution" for free shipping when you buy Solution and cotton rounds.

CLOUD PAINT: Buy two Cloud Paint blushes, save $6.

WOWDER: Buy the powder and the brush, save $7. 

BODY HERO DUO: Buy Body Hero Daily Oil Wash and Body Hero Daily Perfecting Cream, save $5.

Sometimes there are additional discounts and promos floating around IG. Tag me if you find one and I'll add it here.

NEWS: 

Body Hero body wash and body cream:

Spoiler
Duo_Carousel_1.jpg

Wowder and brush:

Spoiler
wowder.JPG

Re: Glossier / Into the Gloss

ohhh now I kind of want to get the other two. mine come tomorrow so once I test them out maybe i'll get the other two since there's a discount!:P 

Cloud paint swatches

IMG_1240.PNGIMG_1242.PNG

IMG_1243.PNG

Also, you can save $6 if you order two - code 2BLUSH. That also gets you free shipping since your total will be $30.

Screen Shot 2017-02-22 at 5.52.49 PM.png

Glossier's doing free shipping until 2/23 9 am EST!

I finally broke and ordered the Perfecting Skin Tint in Deep. After 20% off and free shipping, I got it for $20.80! (no tax either! 🐵

(I have a link for 20% off for new emails, which stacks with the free shipping, PM me!) 

[Full disclosure: you get 20% off, and I get a $10 credit, so we all win here]

that's what my house looked like after the November Sephora sale hahah

All the items in the Black Tie holiday set are now being sold separately. I believe some people were interested only in the Moonstone Haloscope color, so now's your chance.

BLACK FRIDAY PROMO: "20% off + free shipping is as good as it gets! Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. Excludes digital gift cards. Sale ends 11/28 at 11:59pm PST." No code necessary; discount automatically applied at checkout.

This tweet cracked me up. (PS, I get this woman's beauty-themed TinyLetter newsletter and recommend it.)

Screen Shot 2016-11-07 at 4.30.57 PM.png

@TKLJ I noticed that weird description too. They might as well include wrapping paper so we can use it as a bandana or something 😛

Is anyone interested in the Black Tie set? I think the Moonstone Haloscope looks a bit interesting, but the overall set gives off a very "middle-schoolers first makeup set" vibe. That clear, ultra-glossy lipgloss and baby—er, Glossier—pink polish don't help.

@TKLJ I thought the same thing! 

But..... I have no self control and bought it anyway 🙂  I really wanted to try to Haloscope! 

The unwanted stuff can be stocking stuffers for younger relatives, @marlenecol.

The only piece I'm interested in is the new shade of Haloscope. Unfortunately I don't think they're planning to sell it separately 😞

No kidding - and $50 is kind of a lot (I think) for what it is. I already have enough black eyeliners to circle the globe. Ditto pink nail polish. So that was a pretty easy pass for me.

I agree. I was excited when I got the email about a new set but I was not excited when I saw what's in it. 

Glossier's new Haloscope is Moonstone is coming out this Tuesday.

IMG_5997.PNGIMG_5995.PNG

New glossier products

image.png

image.png

image.png

Oooh, very interesting. Good find, @KMariel. There was an article a while back that said they'd be getting into more cosmetics, so I guess these are that. That lipgloss reminds me of the clear/barely tinted glosses that were popular in middle school. (That's not really a compliment, but while I may be a Glossier girl, I'm not a gloss girl.)

From what I can see of the description in the first picture it looks like the new shade of Haloscope is going to be bluish/greenish?? Really interesting, I wonder how it will look on 🙂

According to Glossier's Instagram it looks like they are going to be releasing two new colors of Generation G tomorrow - Zip and Leo. They just show the bottoms of the tubes and not the actual product, but the stickers on the bottoms are red(ish) and brown(ish), respectively.

Conversation Stats
Photos69
  • IMG_8512.jpg
  • Screen Shot 2016-03-14 at 12.10.33 PM.png
  • IMG_8869.jpg
  • rsz_img_2582.jpg
  • rsz_img_2583.jpg
  • IMG_8934.jpg
  • image2 (2).JPG
  • IMG_9142.jpg
  • Screen Shot 2016-05-06 at 1.41.19 PM.png
  • Glossier_Haloscope1.PNG