lilahtov

Get handsy: Tell me about your favorite hand creams!

And yes, packaging does matter :smileywink:

I am looking for a great-smelling cream that will look cute sitting on my desk, that actually does what any good hand cream should. I don't want to have to apply it every two hours in order for my hands to feel moisturized, but I'm sick of buying Eucerin or Aveeno and not having any fun with how the creams actually look and smell! I like florals and fruits, and even herbs...I'm not picky in the smell department.  :smileyhappy: Please share with me your favorite creams that you think fit the bill!

AlisG

Re: Get handsy: Tell me about your favorite hand creams!

(0) Hearts

Hunny_Lotion_Large_large.jpgI'm pretty sure I've posted about this before. I love this lotion.. and I have gotten compliments on the smell :smileyhappy: It's from Barefoot Venus (which is a Canadian company but they do ship to the US) And you can get a smaller bottle but I love the pictures on the glass pump bottles! They also have other awesome smells but Hunny Mango is my favourite hands down. 

kag93

(0) Hearts

I like L'Occitane Rose Petals. It smells amazing.

http://www.sephora.com/hand-creams-P307907?skuId=1411404

melde

(0) Hearts

I'm obsessed with the Caudalie hand cream. Ever since trying it a few months ago, other hand creams just don't seem the same. The texture, the smell.... :heart:

Actually, I think I am running low and I should order more today!

http://www.sephora.com/h-nail-cream-P152203?skuId=941609

levid

(0) Hearts

I miss the OPI hand lotion it was my favorite now I'm sorta loving the Soap and Glory Hand food. 

Spyski

[ Edited ]

I've tried many and keep coming back to this stuff...

upload_4603965214092100184.jpg

DTalksAll

Yes x100! 

StyleLynn

(0) Hearts

Cake's Heavy Cream Intensive Hand Repair Balm is AMAZING. It smells like Cake, is long lasting and super hydrating. I'm not sure if you can purchase it in the States but they do ship there :smileyhappy:

Cake.jpg

killahbabe

(0) Hearts

My vote is for: Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Intensive Hand Cream! This little tube saved my hands this winter and you know how cold it's been up north! I got it in a cute purse size in one of Josie Maran's sets, but I loved it so much that I bought the full-sized tube as well! :smileyvery-happy: It's vanilla apricot scented and it's not overpowering. This gets bonus points because it tube is cute!

Josie Maran.jpg

vinga

(0) Hearts

Bath and Body Works' True Blue Paraffin hand lotion is by far the best one I have ever tried - and I have tried many! :smileyhappy:

RandeeBT

[ Edited ]

Hi lilahtov!

I really like the Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream. It does not really have a strong scent, but it moisturizes extremely well and does not leave behind an sort of greasy residue. Occasionally Caudalie comes out with limited edition packaging and scents. I like them all :smileyhappy:.

upload_6830476404311529796.jpg

Best,
Randee
Spyski

(0) Hearts

Take caution because it seems by the most recent reviews that they changed the formula on this puppy! :/

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

Molton Brown- I keep a pump at every sink in the house, so I remember to put lotion on after washing my hands

Clarins- Love, love, love & non greasy

FAB Ultra Repair Cream- the small tubes stay in my purse during the winter. I can use it on my face, hands, body... 

Lollia Wander Treat- smells like L'occitane without the grease 

I have so many tubes of L'occiatne, but I can't bring myself to really use them. They leave a greasy film on my hands that I can't stand. Love the smell though :/ 

sparkleflamingo

(0) Hearts

I love Crabtree & Evelyn's Gardners Hand Therapy. It has a nice scent, is not greasy, and really helps my dry, chapped hands. I have been using this for 10 years and have tried other hand creams, including l'occitane, but none work better than this for me.

newandaddicted

(0) Hearts

Gold Bond hand cream.  Best stuff ever! EVER and it's super cheap!

pinktorridora

(0) Hearts

I vote for Josie or S&G. I have and love both.

P.S. QVC usually has sets of Josie's hand creams in different scents. My favorite is the Sweet Citrus, but the Vanilla Apricot (sold at Sephora) is also nice. I have both but keep the Sweet Citrus (smaller tube) in my purse.

http://www.sephora.com/hand-food-hand-cream-P294731?skuId=1368711

http://www.sephora.com/whipped-argan-oil-intensive-h-cream-P381019?skuId=1550896

MellowMel

(0) Hearts

I also vote for L'occitane Cherry Blossom.  I even have the guys in my office using it!  My only complaint is that i find the larger size to not smell as great as the 1 oz.  I think it's super disappointing, so I strictly use it as a hand cream, though I want to lather it on my body!

Geminichilde

Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve is my hands down favorite. I wash my hands and use alcohol hand sanitizer constantly at work and this keeps them soft. It doesn't have much of a scent though.

My backup is Lush's Helping Hands it has a light almondy (is that a word?) type smell, I can't quite place it but it's pleasant to me. It's expensive but a little goes a long way and it lasts.

serioustree

I second the Kiehl's ultimate strength hand salve!  I work at a library, touching dry books and dealing with paper cuts all the time, the hand salve has been a miracle worker!

anb0906

image.jpgThis is the beat hand cream ever! I've been addicted to this stuff for years. I've tried so many overpriced high end hand creams, and I keep coming back to this! $5 full price, or it can go on sale for as low as $2! This (& the matching Chapstick) is the only thing I ever get from Avon. I use sanitizer and lots of bleach at work, plus wash my hands all the time, and this is the only thing that saves my hands. Even after washing my hands, they still are moisturized. All of the girls at work are now addicted to it, too. L'Occitane only comes with me on vacation, or days off, because I can get away with it, since I'm not abusing my skin those days. 

anb0906

(0) Hearts

Whoa, that photo is huge! & yes, the packaging isn't that pretty, but it works!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 51 replies
  • 58 hearts
  • 46 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • killahbabe
    • anaa
    • marydiva
    • pixyfaygo
    • quixotic