EllieyJelly

Foreo Luna Products

Hey guys,

I just got the Luna mini and really like it. I got a discount through bzzagent and they gave me promo codes if anyone wants one. The discount is 35% off. 

EllieyJelly

Re: Foreo Luna Products

(0) Hearts

Sorry. The code expired in January

crystal951103

(0) Hearts

I am from HK. Can I have your code? Is it vaild in HK too?

crystal951103

(0) Hearts

I a from HK.I would love to have a promo code. Is it vaild too?

superzanne

(0) Hearts

I would also love to get a coupon code so I could try out the product! It sounds amazing! 

weeeeweeeeeee

What is bzzagent?

sdbeautyjunkie1

(0) Hearts

Bzz agent is a site that gives you products to try in return for reviews on fb, twitter, Instagram. It's legit I have recieved tons of stuff for free and got the Luna for either 35 or 75 I forget how much. 

weeeeweeeeeee

(0) Hearts

Thanks! that sounds very nice! How could i get the Luna in this case?

sdbeautyjunkie1

(0) Hearts

That program is over, company's hire BzzAgent to get the word out on new products to create "buzz". It works too I was able to give the discount code to many ladies on here and I'm sure many other people got this product as a result. Join if you want to I'm sure there will be many other produts you can get your hands on. 

weeeeweeeeeee

(0) Hearts

:smileysad: kinda bummed that I didn't catch this earlier. But thanks for the info! :smileyvery-happy:

86fashionscene

(0) Hearts

I am looking for a discount code for the Luna Mini and live in the U.S.A. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! I have two Clarisonics and can't afford the full cost of a new device but need the deep cleansing since I am undergoing an adult acne treatment regimen from my dermatologist. I am getting married soon and want to make sure my skin is in tip top shape. Thank you everyone!

sdbeautyjunkie1

(0) Hearts

I have the code pm me 

menebro

(0) Hearts

Hello,

I'm from USA and looking for a discount code for luna , but it seems all of them are valid for UK. I'd like to get a hold of the code valid for USA.

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

How do people purchase it through bzzagent at a low price? I saw some got it for like $49

ashhay

(0) Hearts

Hello EllieyJelly,

I would absolutely love to get ahold of some of those promo codes. So, an message to my inbox would be greatly appreciated.

EllieyJelly

(0) Hearts

I'm from the US! 

I'll send you a promo code in your message box right now :smileyhappy: 

carenganda21

(0) Hearts

Hi ellieyjelly! I would love to have a promo code as well if it's possible... Thanks!

Nuke

(0) Hearts

Is Bzzagent just for the UK? I keep seeing reviews from people on Bzzagent UK. I have the LUNA (bought it at full price - could not find any discounts anywhere :smileysad: But I don't feel too badly about it because I've been LOVING it ever since! Don't miss my Clarisonic at all!) and my little brother has been starting to get teenage acne, so I've been contemplating getting one for him. If US residents are eligible then I'd love a promo code!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • ashhay
    • aviscardi
    • weeeeweeeeeee
    • Nuke
    • carenganda21
    • EllieyJelly