nebel

First Aid Beauty Fans- What Products Should I Try?

I recently got some samples of FAB having never used them before and I've been very impressed.  I've tried the facial radiance pads, the daily face cream, and the facial cleanser.  Any standout products from this line I should look into?

kareninca

Re: First Aid Beauty Fans- What Products Should I Try?

(0) Hearts

And don't forget the least expensive thing in the line, the Ultra  Repair Lip Therapy.  It was my first purchase from the line and the best, long lasting lip treatment I have ever used.  If you use lipstick you probably want to reserve it for night application.

bellag2107

For some reason I can't reply below, but @michmo. Thank you SO much, I am now inspired to give the serum a try. As a lover of all things FAB, I feel confident this will be another miracle product for my skin. :smileyhappy:

mafan

(0) Hearts

If you have any really dry patches, the Ultra Repair Concentrate is great.  I have excema (not on my face) and it's the one thing other than my steroid cream that helps control it.  And I do like the Ultra Repair Cream, although it would be too heavy to use on my face.  It's good on my legs, especially in winter, as they are always dry.

michmo

I just found this thread again and wanted to update.  I have started using the Face Polish.  It reminds me a lot of St. Ives Apricot scrub, but less grainy.  It is good, but nothing super special.  i use it a couple of times a week in place of the regular cleanser when I need a bit more exfoliation.  

The Facial Radiance Serum though is my HG.  It's actually the first serum I've ever used, but it honestly leaves my skin brighter, smoother, and clearer.  It fades any dark spots I have from past blemishes and really has given my skin a glow.  I cannot express how impressed I have been with the serum.  I use it morning and night under my moisturizer.  I will definitely repurchase.  

bellag2107

In addition to some of the other products mentioned, I love the Oatmeal Repair Mask and the Concentrate Balm.  

michmo

I just ordered the new face polish(--exfoliating cleanser) and the NEW Facial Radiance Serum.  I love the regular cleaner and the radiance pads, but my skin needs a bit more exfoliation to get rid of the dead/dull skin.  I can update once I've tried them later this week.  

I have the shave lotion, and I did notice my legs felt slightly dry after using it, but I hadn't put on any moisturizer.  However, it does leave my legs much smoother than shaving with just water (which I am guilty of).    

I have the body lotion but haven't used it yet (I'm still finishing my old one).  I love that it is fragrance free so my perfume can still be the star.  

Overall, I'm a huge FAB fan.  

bellag2107

That new FAB serum definitely caught my eye today! What do you think of it?

michmo

I was probably posting my reply above right when you were posting this.  I LOVE the serum.  It is my HG serum although it is also the first one I ever tried.  I really see results with it.  It brightens and smoothes my complexion.  It makes my skin look so nice.  

nebel

(0) Hearts

Yay! please let us know how you like the products once they arrive!

laurabt

Hi Nebel, I love the First Aid Beauty cleanser!  Also, definitely check out the Ultra Repair Cream.  It's a thick, rich, emollient cream that hydrates deep down for anyone with severely dry, scaly skin.  It works wonders on my brother's eczema.  :smileyhappy: -Laura

FAB Ultra Repair Cream.jpg

starletta8

I adore the shave cream because most leave me with bumps and nicked up.

jellybean917

Good to know about the shave cream! I've been wondering about this product...especially since I just shaved and my legs are covered with bumps. Does it help prevent itchiness? *must not scratch legs*

brittieeee

I love FAB!  I agree that the Ultra Repair Cream is great for your body - for your face, I would suggest the Dual Repair Cream.  The Dual Repair Serum is also good but is pricier.  Personally, the 5 in 1 Cream broker me out and the Shaving Cream left me itchy due to drying.

waterbaby1981

the ultra repair cream is the best if you have a sunburn.  My sister and brother in law swear by it. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 14 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • kareninca
    • waterbaby1981
    • mafan
    • brittieeee
    • starletta8
    • nebel