michelle283

Favourite NEW products?

Hey all! 

This my first time posting.

I definitely have my favourite NEW products from late 2013/current, I'd like to know what everyone else is favouring?  I'd love to get some inspiration to try out some new stuff!

My recent new faves are NAKED3, Benefit Gimme Brow, and ( though I don't think its' that new - just a new one for me ), They're Real mascara.

Can't wait to hear what everyone else is hoarding!

annypoo

Re: Favourite NEW products?

-LM artist palette (just got this from the trade thread and I am loving the purples!)

-Sephora 10 hr foundation (surprisingly this is working better for me than my UD Naked skin, it got cakey after a couple uses even though I don't apply heavily). 

-Lorac pro liner pen

michelle283

(0) Hearts

Great to hear the love for the Sephora branded foundation!  I got a color IQ match and one of them is on my list.  I purchased MF Mat Velvet on the day of my match, which I like, but I was hoping to try a less expensive option when I run out.  Thanks!

kenny

Current Favs in no particular order:

-Hourglass Ambient Light Powder in Diffused: I put it on the sidelines for a short while, but now I'm using it again, I remember why I love it. It just gives my face a gorgeous natural glow.

-Tarte Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse: Gives me more definition without looking unnatural, and it is long lasting

-Too Faced 3-Way Liner: Great for tightlining, and dotting along my lowre lashes, defines my eyes in a very natural way.

-Dior Extreme Lipstick in Avenue 667: wonderful formula, long wearing and gorgeous pink

garnett

My current favorite product is the Naked 3 palette.  I think I will be totally in love with the Hourglass Ambient powder blushes I ordered today because I absolutely adore the Ambient Lighting Powders.  

michelle283

(0) Hearts

I totally missed the boat in December!  I wanted to get the Ambient Lighting palette and I let it slip by.  I haven't tried them yet.  Do you have a favourite of the shades?

garnett

[ Edited ]

I have a light complexion with pink undertones.  I actually like all the powders but I particularly love Mood, and then Ethereal.  They are good  all the time and Luminous for a more dressy or evening look.  My skin is normal/dry and these powders are never drying, cakey, or ashy on me.  After a few hours, most powders make me look like I was left out in the desert.

ladymeag

*gets out pom-poms again* Dipbrow! Dipbrow! Dipbrow! *puts away pom-poms* 
No, really Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade is amazing. Best brows ever. 

I am also loving my Naked3. Pinks aren't usually my thing (and I don't own another full Naked palette because I think they're both too bronzey) but this one is amazing. 

ladymeag

[ Edited ]

And I'm going to to throw my allergy-related pity-party in a comment to myself so you guys can rave in your comment threads - everyone's on the Too Faced Chocolate Bar (sulfa allergy - contains sodium saccharine, can't have it) and Hourglass Ambient Lighting (the powder sets off a skin allergy, my doc thinks it's latex allergy related but can't be 100% sure because I have a few skin allergies - Ethereal Light was so pretty, until my face turned into a war zone) trains. I want to play! I'll just sit over here with my brows. :smileytongue: :smileyvery-happy: 

michelle283

(0) Hearts

If it makes you feel any better, I used a Murad facewash sample in the fall that practically burned my face right off of my skull.  It hurt to smile for a week.  

sarah468

omg me too!  I don't know what it is about Murad. My skin cries just thinking about it. 

mbliger

My all time favorite product right now is the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette.  It is awesome!!!

sarah468

(0) Hearts

I am also loving it!  I felt super guilty buying it because I have bought SO many pallettes lately (beauty bloggers, grrrrr). But I adore it. 

michelle283

I have seen the adorable packaging from afar, but I avoided looking at it until now.  ( Mostly because I just purchased the UD palette, and didn't want to 'need another one so soon ).  I just creeped it a little closer.... MAN there are some nice shades in this palette!  The group of 4 on the right ( purple, burgundy, etc. ) are gorgeous!

I may need to take a study break tomorrow and head to Sephora to inspect a little closer :smileyhappy:

mbliger

It really is an awesome palette, beats UD Naked palettes hands down in my opinion.  You will love it!  :smileyhappy:    

michelle283

(0) Hearts

:smileyhappy: thanks!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 18 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • kenny
    • sarah468