Enibbler

DTalksAll

Enibbler

Those who are on the no buy have just 4 days left of being good! Congrats to you all for being so strong, I was not :smileysad: 

After the points promo and summer sales I think we all have a little enibbler in us now.... So what are you loving & what are you regretting? 

I'm loving:

~ Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser: It's uber gentle, but my face feels so smooth & soft after using it. Seriously where has this been all my life? 

~ YSL glossy stains- obviously

~ Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Ant-Breakage Spray- Doesn't have as many proteins as the cream so it won't dry hair out. It has the right balance of protein & moisture! 

~ Ouidad Moisture Lock Leave-in-Conditioner- I put a tiny bit on my ends while still in the shower

~ Too Faced 3way lash lining tool- So easy to use! Gives a perfect tight line every time & even though it's not advertised as waterproof I haven't had any issues with it during summer activities 

~ Alterna Bamboo Dry Oil Mist- The PERFECT finishing spray! It's lighter than argan oil, so it won't weigh down &  grease up my hair. I love the shine & softness it adds to my hair. 

~ Tarte Brow Mousse- Quik & easy. The shade Taupe matches me perfectly. 

~ Eve Lom Muslin Cloths- I bought them before Sephora started to carry Eve Lom. I use them to take off masks (like the stubborn glamglow), or thicker cleansers (Ren Clear Calm Clay).

~ Ole Henriksen Loofa Body Scrub- BEST BODY SCRUB EVER! It comes in a bottle, so no messy jars that get filled with water :smileywink: I like to turn the water off in the shower, apply my conditioner, pin my hair up & then I take my time massaging in the scrub. My legs & arms are soooo smooth after I use it. 

~ At home Gel Manicures- They last 2 weeks, I can do it in the comfort of my home while watching TV & no worry about smudging or chipping. 

On The Fence: 

~ PTR Oilless Oil 100% Purified Squalane- I like that it's oil free but still packs hydration. My dry areas disappear, but it leaves me shiny & greasy. I'm trying to mix 1/2 a drop with my moisturizer & see how things go. It also seams a bit heavy on the skin. 

~ Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation- It's easy to apply, doesn't oxidize, don't need to set it. I just don't know if it's better than Dior Airflash which is also a liquid to powder

~ Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara- one coat gives great volume, but if you missed any stray lashes & go for a second coat then the mascara really clumps up. It's also never seamed to dry and I kept seeing smudges on my brow bone. It might be a good mascara to pair with false lashes. 

~ Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Lotion- I keep the pump on my nightstand and slather myself every night before crawling into bed. I love the scent & I wake up feeling moisturized. I don't think it will be heavy enough for winter, I might need to alternate with Perricone Cold Plasma Body, but it's perfect for Summer. 

Not loving:

~ Dior Brow Styler- The unversal shade was too dark for me & even with a light hand it made my full brows look too done. 

~ Marc Jacobs Highliner- It's soft so it transfers easily when applying to the upper lash line. It works well for tight lining, but it's a pain to take off. There are better eyeliners out there

~ Bobbi Brown gel liner- It's a cream, not a gel... they need to change the name. It's too thin & not pigmented enough. I bought it at a department store, & waited too long to return it

~ Hourglass Illusion TM- I normally do not get a shiny T-zone, but I did with this TM. I tried applying setting powder to counteract the shine/sparkle... but it didn't work out too well. It is very long lasting borderline waterproof, I just couldn't get over the shine. 

~ Perricone Blue Plasma- If you're new to serums, or really sensitive, then this might be good for you. After 4 months I saw no results, no benefits, no exfoliation 

Kiki1517

Re: Enibbler

(0) Hearts

I couldn't remember what thread it was in because shipping did take quite awhile! Ahhhh I really love it, fits my eye perfectly :smileyvery-happy:

Esdee

I haven't really been able to make a big dent in my hauls, but so far I'm loving my Mia2 and not loving my SHISEIDO Eyelash Curler.  Really, I've got naturally curly eyelashes, I don't know why I thought I needed a curler!

DTalksAll

I love the shiseido curler, but my lashes are kind of all over the place LOL 

I'm glad you're enjoying your clarisonic! I need to start using mine again. I put it down a few months ago, but I'm starting to get a lot of forehead bumps, that I never had.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 44 replies
  • 53 hearts
  • 18 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • annonymous1
    • ChicDabbler
    • mafan
    • roxystar4
    • beautylovingirl