clove760

Dr. Dennis Gross Medi-Spa Peel Results!

Afternoon BT! I got the Medi-Spa Peel from Dr. Dennis Gross from Sephora au gratis and these are the results. Today 8/22 is Day 1. 

I will switch off each day with Alpha Beta Original strength peels. 

Results with 1 use: smoothed my skin, reduces a majority of redness, helped dry up 2 under the skin pimples that have been driving me crazy, and my skin glows! 

*I never ever post pictures of my skin without make up or some additional skin care but you all are so nice it makes it much easier!* Here we go! 

Before: 

1408733231559.jpeg

AFTER : :smileyhappy: 

1408733359680.jpeg

So Far So Good:smileyhappy: DDG never disappointing with his products. The pads felt softer than the AB.Peels, and they have specific directions to follow for actually putting it on your face. Very easy to follow. The smell is mellow compared to the peels. I'll update every other day as I use the Medi-Spa peel but I'll take pictures every day :smileyhappy: Cheers!

clove760

Re: Dr. Dennis Gross Medi-Spa Peel Results!

So Week 2 Results! I was so excited to come home after a long day strip my makeup off and use the peel! I alternated days with the original and extra strength alpha beta peels. With only one day skipping...

Results after the Medi-Spa Peel: I feel like my skin is smooth, "tighter", balanced (no oily/dry spots which I'm very prone too) acne is pretty much non-existent,pores are as small as they possibly could be and clean. I am also finding that my scars from acne are lightening up with much faster results then the lightening gel I've been using from Murad.

My makeup goes on much more smoothly even with a lighter application of face primer as my skin is already smooth. My "glow" is every day as I use the peels daily and I'm not complaining about that! Everyone at work has noticed and thinks its a "just got engaged glow" haha I won't tell them my secret just yet! :smileywink:

So overall I'm going to be excited for friday to keep rolling around even though it is technically my monday boo!

I wish it was already Friday! 1409368126199.jpeg

ballerinagrl

(0) Hearts

Wow. I so can't wait to try this out - I looooove his peels! :smileyhappy:

clove760

(0) Hearts

They are awesommmmmeeeeeee with only2 negatives :smileyhappy:

1.  I do think the container needs some work I think they are starting to dry out some so they need to be in tubberware that has a seal. I do not believe they will stay wet in the orginal for the set period. Easy fix

2. you can only do it once a week :smileywink: 

clove760

(0) Hearts

Update: skin is very clear (even through the time of the month I normally always break out). I normally never use the AB peels as consistently normally 2-3 times a week maybe...The acne I had before the Medi-Spa peel don't appear to be leaving any marks(scarring) which is great!! The peels are helping my makeup go over the "dry" spots smoothly (since they are not flaking scab looking things from putting too much acne spot treatments on it)

...and I'm getting excited for Friday to come around! 

StyleLynn

(0) Hearts

I've been going back and forth on whether or not I should try this, you've convinced me to give it a go!

Your skin looks gorgeous :smileyhappy:

clove760

(0) Hearts

The alpha beta peels are great to start out with! You can use them everyday! I think the Medi-Spa peel would be great to use every other or even every 2 days (but maybe too much to also do a alpha beta peel as well same day). Take the splurge though and get the 60 day supply of wipes since it's cheaper! 

emmohh

Oh my your skin looks gorgeous!

I'm definitely going to have to look into this product.

clove760

If you haven't used the alpha beta peels yet go to those first and see how the formula affects your skin (not that I have heard anything negative but just in case) then incorporate the Medi-Spa peel into it! I'm in love with all his products because they work so well so maybe I'm a bit biased :smileyhappy: 

emmohh

(0) Hearts

I actually use a similar product but from a different company but thank you for the heads up! The first I used a chemical exfoliant I actually gave myself a nice little burn. 

I've definitely learned my lesson.

clove760

(0) Hearts

Ohh that sounds horrible and painful! 

gogreyhound

Your skin looks great, and what an amazing smile! Thanks for sharing!

i am expecting one in the mail as well.  this is once weeklly use, right? I don't want you to over-do it on your skin. I am ready for mine, I have been ill and spent 2 days in the hospital with  minimal hygiene (ugh) so My skin is suffering...

Thanks for posting!

clove760

Thank you gogreyhound! I hope you feel better! I know a shower always feels amaazzzing and I'm sure a facial would help make you feel clean again too :smileyhappy:

Ohh snap your right it is weekly! Boo! I love it too much already! It's going to be hard to wait a week. Oh well I'll keep using my AB peels then till Friday :smileyhappy:

gogreyhound

Good--I thought I had read it was a weekly thing. Didn''t want you to overdo anything...there are a ton of acids in this product, probably why it is best used weekly. I shall continue to waait...:smileyhappy:

clove760

(0) Hearts

Haha yeah....waiting not my strong suite!  :smileyhappy:

HarlemJPN

@greyhound -- poor you! Hope u r feeling better and back to good health soon. What better way to recuperate than with peels, masks, potions, and lotions? :-)

gogreyhound

Thanks ladies! You are right, one of the first things I did was use the Origins Charcoal mask. It made me think, when I was there, about how much skin care and makeup mean to me. Not just the physical side--the cleanliness, the fresh feeling, but the emotional side. My husband shampooed my hair in the sink, and it felt so good to get it clean...the scent of the shampoo, having it fluffier (even though i couldnt style it)  it made such a big difference!  

I can't wait to try this and get myself really glowing again! :smileyhappy:

HarlemJPN

(0) Hearts

These products are an act of self-love -- taking the time to take care of ourselves and pamper ourselves. We all need more of that in our lives, right? And the Origins charcoal mask is just about one of the best-priced masks out there, IMHO. It leaves my skin feeling so squeaky clean and smooth. And that $24 tube lasts me almost an entire year. 

take care of yourself! Dr's orders! (Well, I have an MSW, not exactly an MD, but still!)

xo

kelly101

Your skin definitely  looks brighter in the second pic.  I can't wait until mine comes!  I love love love skin care products!

RandeeBT

[ Edited ]

Your skin looks so radiant in the second picture, clove760! Thank you for sharing your results!

Best,
Randee
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 19 replies
  • 20 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • StyleLynn
    • kelly101
    • clove760
    • gogreyhound