camillecam

Does anyone know of a self tanner for face that does NOT cause breakouts?

I have tried so many different products and spent so much money... Any advice guys or tips? And am I the only one this is happening to?!
camillecam

Re: Does anyone know of a self tanner for face that does NOT cause breakouts?

Thanks ladies for all of the suggestions! After reading all of your replies Im going to sample a couple more products... but most importantly... instead of putting on self tanner at night and washing off in the morning, maybe I should only leave it on enough time for the tan to develop and then wash it off!!!  GENIUS!!!  Let me know if you guys think of anything else these are all such great suggestions!

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

I'm a huge fan of the dr dennis gross Glow Pads! They are made for the face and include chemical exfoliators. http://www.sephora.com/alpha-beta-glow-pads-P282415?skuId=1325216

I'm really pale, so my first application is a little tricky. I watch my face until I get the desired shade & then wash it off (usually after a few hours) After that I can use the pads as directed every 4-6 days. 

He also has a moisturizer, but I haven't tried it yet. http://www.sephora.com/alpha-beta-daily-glow-moisture-P378607

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Camillecam-

Try using a self tanner that is formulated for the face only. Have you ever tried the Sephora Collection Tinted Self-Tanning Face Gel? It's really light weight dries quickly and has a pretty non-orange tone. You can stop by your local Sephora Store to have a Cast Member make you a sample:smileyhappy:

tinted gel face.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/tinted-self-tanning-face-gel-P310731?skuId=1368042

<3 Melissa
camillecam

(0) Hearts

someone mentioned to me the other day that some self tanners go into her pores making them appear black... Maybe this has something to do with it too... Love st tropez but horrible on face same with clarins and bare mineral's self tanner. Great suggestion was considering not using on my face... Love being tan lol... Sounds silly but really been stressing about this... Guess its tough being a girl lol

sephoralovex

(0) Hearts

Yeah, I also love being tan. And the fact that i cant tan out in the sun -- i have to use self tanners. Takes work but is worth it haha.

sephoralovex

(0) Hearts

Have you just tried tanning your body and wearing a foundation that matches your tan? A lot of people do that.. I also do that because no matter what tanner i use for my face, it will always some how break out to it. :smileysad:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoralovex
    • melissabt
    • camillecam
Photos1
  • tinted gel face.jpg