ShinyMagpie

Disney, Tarte, Dior all in sale section today...

Lots of Disney plus some Tarte and Dior eye sets in the sale sections today. :smileyvery-happy:

butterblume

Re: Disney, Tarte, Dior all in sale section today...

(0) Hearts

Oh god I promised myself not to buy anything until the Sale on Sale but I WANT THAT TARTE EYELINER SET SO BAD. Why does Sephora do this to me!

shortstuff07

(0) Hearts

My mom ordered that and the lipgloss/clutch set from Ulta as they had a 20% off coupon.  Twas a steal!

glossyguru

Yes, super exciting! Do you know what this means? Great products in the sale section usually are there to make room for great new items! Yay!

veronika23

Good point!!! Like I need more new stuff lol :smileyvery-happy:

marydiva

Ohmygosh. The sale section was amazing! I just placed an order impulsively - I've been eyeing the Serial Kisser kit since it came out as well as the BareMinerals kit and I just went ahead and bought them. I also got a Blitz bag! They had Holly Jolly back in stock!

cart.PNG

I was afraid if I waited the Buxom mini lipstick set would go out of stock, so I didn't want to risk that. Also - I've been dying to try the violet iridescent lipgloss in the BareMinerals set. So excited!

spacesuit

I just saw these! I swore I wouldn't do any shopping until the sale section discount, but I may have to. The Bareminerals kit has literally been on my wishlist since it was announced and $38 is a great price for that set, which was already a great value at the original price.

marydiva

I know! It was on my wishlist from the very beginning and I don't want to miss out on it and have it sold out!

spacesuit

Same here. :smileyhappy: Also, this way I won't feel bad about not using the loose pigment products in the kit, which were the main reason I'd been putting off buying it - I always make a huge mess with those even when I'm super careful (and I have other products I like better anyway).

marydiva

(0) Hearts

Same! I hate, hate, hate Bare Minerals loose shadows. I have probably ten of them and I never use them. They make a huge mess and I feel like I waste so much product. 

caperella

Wow! The Buxom is showing $40 Canadian when I search for it, and the Bareminerals set is showing $68 Canadian .. Boo!

veronika23

Call and ask about it. You're rouge so call the rouge line :smileywink: The smashbox ligloss set was still full price on Black Friday for Canadians but was supposed to be 12.  I was told I'd get a refund for the difference but haven't received an e-mail yet.  I say call and ask :smileywink:

caperella

(0) Hearts

I posted a screen cap of the price differences on their Facebook page and asked for an explanation. Post was deleted, no reply. Not happy. My love for Sephora is seriously dwindling lately.

caperella

(0) Hearts

I haven't had the chance to call so I private messaged them on Facebook. This is the response I got: "Sorry for the confusion! Since a picture was posted with your comment, it may have been filtered through our system automatically. In regards to the price differences you are seeing, the Canadian prices are set by the manufacturer and cannot be changed to reflect US pricing. At times, they may be items on sale in the US that do not reflect on our Canadian website. We apologize for the inconvenience!". Doesn't make me feel much better about the situation :/

annypoo

(0) Hearts

I don't know why, but Canadian prices are always higher (maybe the currency differences?). I've seen this not only on makeup, but also on clothes. They always have a USD and a CAN price and the Canadian price is always higher. I think it has something to do with the currency. Just my guess. 

veronika23

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

What the F!????  Did you try calling though... see what they say...

ShinyMagpie

:smileysad: That sucks. I don't understand why they can't offer you the same sale prices. 

marydiva

I know! It's not fair :smileysad:

veronika23

Oh ladies... if you only knew...

AznAngelLiz

I just got the Buxom Serial Kisser set not long ago. Wonder if it's worth it to order and return the new one with my old receipt. Probably not worth the hassle. Oh well :smileysad:

ilovebears

Thanks!!  I ordered the Cinderella eye shadow palette for one of my bridesmaids :smileyhappy:  Shopping for gifts at Sephora is too easy!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 30 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • marydiva
    • lilyyy
    • ChicDabbler
    • veronika23
    • ilovebears
    • AznAngelLiz