cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE ORDINARY / DECIEM THREAD

~ Updated Dec 2nd 2018 ~

Their popularity seems to be growing and with all the their brands why not have a thread dedicated to them!

Brands under Deciem:

NIOD

Hylamide

Chemistry Brand

The Ordinary

Loopha

The Fountain

HIF

Ab Crew

Abnomaly

COMING SOON/NEWS:

Brands coming under the Deciem name:

• Halftone
    HIPPOOH
    Stencil

Re: THE DECIEM THREAD

I interpret this more as an insult to consumers that purchase the DE marula oil as opposed to and insult against the Drunk Elephant brand.  I don't even know why they wanna go there?  😮

I agree, it's sassy but kind of unnecessary.

Good thing they didn't say that about their Argan oil, because that stuff (from The Ordinary) is mighty stinky!

I might be in the minority here but I think stuff like that is really tasteless. I can understand why a company would want to promote their product being great AND affordable, but there are other ways to do it. When it comes to advertisements for any sort of product (make up, electronics, whatever), I’d rather learn why something is great, not why I shouldn’t buy a competing product. That statement was really good on it’s own! It didn’t need that jab at all. 

HAHA shade has been thrown. Don't mind me, I'm just going to sip my tea and watch it all unfold.  OMG this pic just reminded me of Fenty and MUFE. LolOMG this pic just reminded me of Fenty and MUFE. Lol

Ha ha ha very sassy 😈

Hi all, not sure if this was already mentioned, but Wayne Goss on YouTube has a useful video that includes specific skincare needs and which of The Ordinary products to use to address your concerns. I've been using the recommended 'oily skin' products and it's working great!

Great reference!  Thanks, @bellinasf!

@curlychiquita you’re welcome 👍🏾

RE: THE DECIEM THREAD

Sephora just "restocked" The Ordinary. Probably using the TWO orders they cancelled of mine, and everyone else's. I hate being so negative but why on earth, Sephora, do you restock when you JUST cancelled a bunch of people's orders? Instead of restocking why don't you fill the orders we already made. I mean this stuff was already available, when I got the email saying you cancelled my stuff because it was out! Is your inventory that off? Are you selling more than you have on purpose? I think you owe us a real explanation. Canceling our orders on a regular basis is not acceptable. That and the 2-day shipping which turns into a week before we are told your not filling it at all!

This has happened on 2/3 of my recent orders, & it is definitely massively irritating 😡They have got to step up their customer service game.

Sephora just restocked The Ordinary products!

Re: RE: THE DECIEM THREAD

@juliehnguyen This might be the thing that breaks my skincare no-buy.... but at least they're affordable right? 

HAHA this broke my no-buy @CakesCakes. At least I kept my promise for 9 days!IMG_3518.JPG

F2DB24E3-F43C-4AA1-8F28-3348D9EC03ED.gif

@juliehnguyen you’re awesome! You made it longer than me 😊

Has anyone tried layering the Vit C 30% in Silicone over UFO or Luna?

BTW, have you guys noticed that the product page claims it's "formulated without silicone"? Same for the Azelaic Acid. I mean, what? I think they just wrote one text then copied and pasted it on all products' pages  😄

silicone.png

Sephora's pretty bad with double checking the copy and pa...

Sephora's pretty bad with double checking the copy and pasted info. Personally, I would go on Deciem's official page to see the list of ingredients as they're quite transparent with their formulations.

Sephora seems to fail in this aspect in many instances! They've been guilty of inaccurate info due to copy+paste many times in the past for sure. Very annoying. 

This is my latest little haul. I’m so excited for these products! I ordered Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG, Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA, and Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%. I’ve heard nothing but amazing things about these, and they’re SO cheap! I can’t wait to try them out!

Great little skincare haul @samkeaysxo!

I was hoping Sephora will stock their (The Ordinary) foundation and oils (Marula, Argan) but I don’t see those. Anyone has any knowledge that they would get these in near future? @RachelBT @KatieBT @veronika23

@naturalooks15  I just read that they are starting with a few products and gonna go from there... so I guess it will all depend on how they do with what's being offered.  This was in response to someone asking about foundations.

424 Replies
testing