playswithmakeup

Concealer

I wish you would make the Sephora buildable concealer available for sale individually.  It seems to only be available in the kit.  This is a great product and would be a great seller.  I hope that you will consider this!

Thanks!

Playswithmakeup

projill

Re: Concealer

Playswithmakeup,

We used to carry the Buildable Concealer individually but recently discontinued it when the new concealers launched.  Sephora is always working on new products so you never know if we will see something like it in the future.  Great suggestion and I will definitely pass it on.:smileyhappy:  In the mean time- the kits are on sale so snag them while you can because I think those are limited quantities as well.

Happy Holidays,

Jill

lachess

I use make up forever. I have a lot of problems with veins showing through my translucent skin. a friend told me she loves Laura Mercer concealer and I'd like to try it to compare, however I hate to buy an entire product if I don't like the results. Any suggestions for trying that product or others  you suggest/think have better coverage??? Make up forever does the trick and lasts most of the day... but as the day wears me out, my make up looks worn out too.

tiffanybt

@lachess - The Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage is great to try because you could customize the shade you want by mixing both together or using one for the summer and the other during winter. Another great concealer is the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit.  The kit comes with a pressed powder in the shade of your concealer so it lasts longer. The result is a natural finish that lasts throughout the day and covers up any imperfections including scars and veins.

bb.jpg

I hope this helps!

Cheers,

Tiffany

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Hello playswithmakeup, 

Thank you for the suggestion! I will be sure to forward your request to the appropriate department. :smileyhappy: For now we only have the buildable concealer available in a kit, but hope to have it available again soon!

You may want to try TheBalm Time Balm Concealer which is VERY similar and one of my personal favorites for its amazing finish and  long lasting, full coverage!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • tiffanybt
    • projill
    • dianabt
    • playswithmakeup
    • lachess
Photos1
  • bb.jpg