kimchikween

Chanel and Guerlain Holiday collections more pics

Temptalia posted some more pics of the holiday collections from Chanel and Guerlain...looking forward to the swatches.  Here's some eye candy for your pleasure :smileywink:

swfupload_395294934381967097.jpgswfupload_1554118211915961653.jpgswfupload_1018016732754741438.jpg

poshified

Re: Chanel and Guerlain Holiday collections more pics

(0) Hearts

The Chanel Illusion D'ombre and blush for the holidays collection are available on the Nordstrom site. You just have to click on the individual product and find them, since Nordstroms doesn't list them as "new product" :smileyhappy: The eyeshadow palette is not available yet.

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

I'm not as enthused about the lipstick or nail polish (have a bunch of those), but the palette is a great, compact collection of neutrals. The description is so alluring as well:

This limited-edition eyeshadow unveils a seductive shade spectrum for the season’s most striking eye looks. From soft beige to rich purple, matte and pearlized shadows create glamorous effects alone or offer endless opportunities for custom blending. The emblematic quilted motif of CHANEL embosses the silky shadows for an added touch of elegance.
Charming Soft beige, metallic beige, bronze khaki, bronze brown, dark matte purple

spacesuit

(0) Hearts

Here's something I've been wondering for a while: what's the right way to use products like the perles? They look beautiful but I'm not sure whether you're supposed to sweep a brush across them or, I don't know, pick them up and rub them on your face individually.

NotCrocker

Oh goodness, they would be an ungodly amount of work if you were supposed to individually apply each perle colour. Nope, these are made for using a brush, the brush picks up the different colours and applies them evenly.

DrWould

(0) Hearts

Thanks for clearing that up NotCrocker... I thought you actually rub each one on your face. Now I feel silly for thinking that haha! 

spacesuit

(0) Hearts

Oh okay, that makes a lot of sense! I've never seen these in person so I had no idea, thank you for clearing that up for me.

spoiledbrat

i want that Chanel palette so badly because i only have 3,796 shades of neutrals :smileyhappy:

kimchikween

But neutrals never go out of style :smileywink:

carolang

I might have to have those perles... I have teint beige but those look soo pretty... awaiting temptalia's swatches...!

starletta8

I posted Chanel swatches the other day in the holiday collections thread of everything but the palette.

Chanel's collection is stunning.

starletta8

(0) Hearts

The nail polish is bright:

The Illusion D'Ombre- Initiation is stunning.

warriorwitch

I am so in makeup lust with those meteor things... But I just can't bring myself to bite the bullet on it. O_O

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 32 replies
  • 36 hearts
  • 18 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • spoiledbrat
    • poshified
    • BeautyJunkie325
    • beautylovingirl
    • syritt