Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Calling All Glow Lovers - TOMORROW

Nudies Bronze + GlowGet ready for major Nudestix NUDENESS… Introducing the all-new Nudies Bronze + Glow TOMORROW! These dual-ended all-over-face colors for the eyes, cheeks & lips come in three colors (top to bottom) - “Brown Sugar, Baby” (bronzed sun-kiss), “Hey, Honey” (golden sun-kiss), and “Illumi-Naughty” (pop of pearl). Plus, they double up with a detachable buffing brush on the other end!

Make sure to check back in first thing tomorrow morning and be FIRST to grab these cute lil’ things when they launch on Sephora.com!

Re: Calling All Glow Lovers - TOMORROW

These do look gorgeous and like @fatimamummy mentioned the "wet look" is appealing. I hope we get some reviews soon! 

Spoiler

These look very pretty on all three skin tones. Kind of wet look makes them a little different from other highlighters. I wonder how it will translate on the face.

These look awesome!  Thanks for the swatches!  Illumi-Naughty is calling my name!  ❤️  @Nudestix

Thank you for swatches on different skin tones! I appreciate when a brand takes the time out to do this ❤ 

@Nudestix will we be getting the matte colour versions at sephora as well or is it only macy's exclusive for U.S? I really like naughty n spice so fingers crossed we get them eventually.

Lovely! I have been looking for something that gives a dewy glow. This may be it!

I love the glossy look of these. They might actually add something new to my collection. I hope they apply and blend well over foundation.

Hopefully we can get some reviews from BT-ers on these soon. I don't really trust the opinions in the ad posted below. It's her only post which makes it seem like she was asked to post here. Too many social media influencers only give positive feedback on products so they can keep receiving more free stuff. That's what I liked about random gratis from Sephora - as long as it wasn't always the same people getting it, I felt like the reviews were more likely to be genuine.  

@kso1225 I'm more likely to respond to detailed reviews from BTers than anyone else. In fact, product endorsements from sources that have a history of receiving free merchandise or monetary payment are of no value to me. In addition, I appreciate that Sephora takes a vested interest in our community by rewarding members with gratis. It motivates members to become engaged in lively discussion with thorough and detailed reviews. Regardless of gratis I have observed that many members who appreciate quality products tend to give the most thorough and descriptive reviews. It's these reviews that I appreciate wholeheartedly. 

@kso1225 Yeah, Samantha is a big beauty guru on instagram (and probably other social media places as well).  Im the same and wish I saw more "real" person reviews, but at least it gives us a glimpse on how it looks on the face! Ive been happy with all nudestix items i have tried so im sure these will be just as lovely!

OMG these look soooo pretty!!

Finally! I was so excited to get to try these out - I'm wearing Illumi-naughty here (also wearing the matte nudie in Bondi Bae for contour as well) - these are super stunning if you are looking for a more natural dewy appearance. They have a formula that is a gel  which allows for a very healthy looking glow as opposed to a powder that can sometimes look cakey or too glittery, and it is surprisingly long lasting given the creamy texture. I think you guys are going to love these ❤️sephora.jpg

Beautiful!   Thanks for sharing and for visiting us! 💋@Ssssamanthaa

❤️ loved the over hyped video slash you. but I am OVER all the highlighters right now I have enough hahaha

Omgggg @Ssssamanthaa has graced us with her presence! Hey there! You are fab! Thanks for the photo and review 🙂

Ohhhh those look pretty!

Hey, Honey looks gorgeous! I love everything gold.

Ooo these look nice!

These look beautiful! Question though ... I already own the bronzing pencil with "Brown Sugar" on one end. Is that color/formula similar to "Brown Sugar, baby"?

Hi! The Bronzing Pencil formula is matte, these are glowy and dewy so totally different 🙂 xx NUDESTIX

yay!! this is so exciting!!!!

Omg YESSSS! I love nudestix!! It's by far one of my favorite brands. I can't wait to try these!

Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • Nudies Bronze + Glow
  • sephora.jpg
testing