veronika23

Bring back the Storylook palettes and create new collections petition

Lots of people love the Disney collection and some of us didn’t get a chance to buy the Storylook palettes and mirrors. Also many of us wanted more princesses. So I’ve decided to start a “petition”. I’m hoping that Sephora and Disney will listen to us and bring back items as well as create new ones.

If there’s something you would like to add please feel free.

The following statement is what you will be agreeing to by commenting “agree” on the post.

I, a loyal customer of Sephora would like the following:

Bring back the Storylook palettes and mirrors from the Cinderella, Jasmine and Ariel collections.

Create additional princess collections.

Thank you

Your loyal fan.

iheartmakeup95

Re: Bring back the Storylook palettes and create new collections petition

(0) Hearts

I would love it if they would make a Tinker Bell collection!

kiml50

(0) Hearts

They're still selling the Cinderella storybook palette at some of the stores here but I can't bring myself to buy it. It's so pretty, but I hardly ever wear eyeshadow and it would just sit in my makeup stash looking pretty lol

MikuNerd65

(0) Hearts

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, as much as I like to agree. I don't think they are coming back. I read on a blog somewhere that disney made their own set of makeup, only for their parks and Disney.com...They said "no more, we are creating our own"  and I also got this from a site no immediate plans to expand retail distribution beyond its stores. Which is sad, but I did find Hottopic has it's own set of disney items. Which I want to nab so bad!!! But even if Sehora did make more...I'm getting it! But I've asked sooooo many associates when I got my Ariel items ( I HAVE ALL OF ARIEL BTW) They kept saying "Sorry, she's the last one."

IttyxBittyxMe

(0) Hearts

The Disney makeup can be bought online. Just google Beautifully Disney. The sets aren't as glamorous, but still pretty.

MikuNerd65

(0) Hearts

Yes, she posted some pictures of it and also said that it wasn't as gorgeous as Sephora.

HelloCoffee

I agree!!!!!

They can do a Sleeping beauty to tie in with Maleficent coming out soon, as suggested by DitzCore!!!!  The marketing is right there!!!!

I would buy a Mulan one in a heartbeat!!!!

IttyxBittyxMe

(0) Hearts

While I do agree, Disney has it's own makeup line so I dunno know the chances on this happening, but I sure can hope. While I disliked Frozen with a passion I would LOVE to see an Elsa palette, a Merida, Tiana, and Mulan palette would also be bought by me in a heart beat.

AllyKatVA

(0) Hearts

Agree! Re-release!

Hello, take our money. We are offering it freely. :smileywink:

Greyes

(0) Hearts

AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sleeping Beauty Mirror would be so0o Elegant!!!! 

DitzCore

Hey, the movie Malificent is coming thsi year.

Sleeping Beauty palette please Sephora. <3

comfyrock

Agree!  Would love to see additional collections.  What would a Belle or Frozen palette look like?  Heck, I want these just to stroke and admire...is that weird?

ilovebears

I want the mirrors!!!!

no3laknee

AGREE!

AGREE!

AGREE!
AGREE!

AGREE!
AGREE!

AGREE!
AGREE!

AGREE!

AGREE!

knadala

Also if they could create one for Snow White, she's my favorite :smileyhappy:

MermaidBarbie

I concur! Are you listening, Sephora? We want more Disney Storylook Palettes! And bring the old ones back, too.

Please and thank you. :smileyhappy: :heart:

1930sbella

Agree!

jobro1027

Agree!!

AmelieLandry

Collections for all the princesses would be awesome. A little extreme, but wishful thinking if there were more releases.

DTalksAll

The thing is, Disney is very strict with their licensing agreements. From day one, Sephora & Disney made it very clear that this partnership was only for 3 collection. 

Disney now launched their own makeup line so I doubt they'll be doing any colabs in the near future. 

Same thing happened with the MAC villains collection, everyone wanted more, but they never partnered up again. 

As for bringing back old collections... they were limited edition! Rarely does a company bring back limited edition items unless they find more stock in a warehouse. 

Sorry :smileysad: 

rikkie

I think you're spot on here. Even if MAC and/or Sephora would LOVE to do more collections, if Disney says no, it's not happening. They are very aware that making everything available all the time would mean that demand would go down. That's why they re-release their movies only every so often and then back they go into the "Disney vault" to wait until they can make it a big deal that it's available again. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 28 replies
  • 33 hearts
  • 21 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • veronika23
    • MermaidBarbie
    • iheartmakeup95
    • rikkie
    • kiml50