arielaaaaaaaa

Boscia Konjac Cleansing Sponge

Wow. I was just looking around and came across this! It's NEW and AMAZING!

I so need this in my life! I've been looking into buying some Muslin clothes to use while cleansing but i need this instead! There's a video about it underneath the picture on the page! 

Here is the link

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1544030&productId=P382345

So anyways, it says:

What it is:
A pillow-soft sponge that cleanses and exfoliates to deliver smoother, softer, brighter-looking skin

What it is formulated to do:
As the leader in botanical science, Boscia continues to innovate with Japanese heritage in mind. The Konjac Cleansing Sponge is 100 percent Konjac Root, an Asian-cultivated, root-based vegetable that the Japanese have traditionally used as a detoxifying dietary staple, and as a calming, naturally exfoliating sponge for delicate skin. Gentle enough for the most sensitive skin types, this naturally deep-cleansing, pH balanced sponge can be used throughout the face, neck, and even the very delicate undereye area.

Has anyone heard of it, Used it, thinking about getting it?

jaimelove

Re: Boscia Konjac Cleansing Sponge

julep has a konjac sponge for this month's boxes, too. i had never heard of it before that! it's only $8 to add on to my box... maybe i'll grab one and check it out. then i'll know if i want this one! **bleep** this no buy... :smileywink: i think i like the shape of this one better... seems like it would fit in the palm of your hand perfectly. 

this is the julep one: 

julep konjac.jpg

DoctorsMrs

@Jaimelove,  the Julep boxes are a subscription, right? In that case, No-Buy exempt. So I don't really see that adding an $8 item really hurts.......

That was really shameful of me wasn't it? 

jaimelove

haha maybe, but since it's a sub i had already come to that conclusion :smileyvery-happy: 

arielaaaaaaaa

Oh interesting! DO IT! :smileyhappy:

Titian06

I watched the video and every time she said "Konjac" all I could think of "cognac"!

arielaaaaaaaa

Haha I thought the same!

Esdee

I'm laughing so hard right now because Konjac root is what they make those zero-calorie Miracle noodles out of.  I've got a few packs of them at home, and I'm wondering what would happen if I just rubbed them all over my face...  :smileyvery-happy:

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

Lol! That's seriously funny! 

DoctorsMrs

I always double cleanse at night-- once with a product formulated to remove make up, then with my favorite cleanser of the moment. Would I just use this for the second wash?

arielaaaaaaaa

That's what i was thinking, i do the same thing and was thinking with the second wash. 

DoctorsMrs

Thanks for replying Arielaaaaaaa, and thanks for bringing this product to my attention. I never noticed it before. On my Loves list it goes :smileyhappy:

arielaaaaaaaa

I just had to share something sooooo interesting!

If you get it soon let me know how you like it! I tried looking for Blogs for people who have used it but it seems not too many people have. i didn't find anything!

DoctorsMrs

I probably need to wait until September 1 considering I'm the one who started the August No-Buy thread and every one else is doing so well.

I will let you know what I think of it....in September :smileyhappy:

arielaaaaaaaa

Haha! Sounds good! I'm waiting for some Fabulous, Can't live without, Might die if i don't have Promo! :smileyhappy:

DoctorsMrs

It's only a matter of time

drrragon

oooh taht looks fabulous!  were you looking at htose Eve Lom muslin cloths?  I've had them in my loves list but wasn't sure how soft the muslin actually was.  I hate using an actual washcloth and thought the thin muslin would dry a lot faster.  These sponges look really cool too!

arielaaaaaaaa

Yes! Those were the ones i had in my loves! 

glossyguru

That looks really cool! Oh my gosh i wanttttttttt

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

It's super interesting! Good thing i was on the Sephora IPad app looking through it and came across the video, and i was like what in the world is that!

Missie772

1) I love your new avatar.

2) I really want this too.

3) Now I am really cursing my no buy.

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

Haha @JenBlush made it for me! :smileyhappy:

I reallllllly want this! But i'm telling myself to just wait for some cool promo, or Rouge gift or something!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 63 replies
  • 86 hearts
  • 24 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • malday
    • drrragon
    • neko333
    • yummi4tunekooki