jennypoke

Best moisturizer for oily skin?

(0) Hearts

I always stayed away from moisturizer because I thought it would make my oily skin worse but I recently learned about the benefits of moisturizer.  

What moisturizer absorbs quickly without making skin oily?  Not overly expensive but I will be willing to pay for quality!  Thanks!  :smileyhappy:

niti

Re: Best moisturizer for oily skin?

(0) Hearts

Dermalogica Pure Light! It has zinc in it as sunscreen (also rumored to help ward off wrinkles), so it absorbs your oil and leaves a nice but pretty matte finish, I go for a run and still have it on. Some freinds say its too chalky, but I have dark skin and have never had an issue. 

spedteacher74

(0) Hearts

I definitely agree with beautytester.   I have always had oily skin and very acne prone.  I have used Clinique yellow lotion and it provides the right amount of moisture.  In winters I am getting drier due to acne medication. I recent tried Fresh Seaberry Oil and Sephora night cream and LOVED them.  My skin looks better after one week than it has in months.  No break out and not greasy. 

cherrybombtastic

I love using Murad's Oil-Control Mattifier SPF15. It makes my skin look really matte, and it's under $40. I hope this helps and good luck!

beautylovingirl

Along with beautytester's suggestions the Boscia reviatalizing black hydration gel, the Ole Henrisken sheer transformation and Korres pomengranate balancing cream gel moisturizer are also some more options for you to look at. Hope this helps!

ChicDabbler

Clinique gel (the yellow one, not lotion) is a great basic to have. If you want a moisturizer with something fancy/extra, BLISS Oxygen+C gel cream is super liquidy and gives your skin a boost of oxygen and vitamin C (i.e. bright/glowy skin but not oily).

Basically, any gel moisturizer would be good for you.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • niti
    • cherrybombtastic
    • ChicDabbler
    • beautylovingirl
    • spedteacher74
    • jennypoke