MermaidBarbie

Best Lash Serum For Length/thickness

What is a good lash serum that grows lashes and/or brows and isn't too expensive? Any good recommendations?

shaynation

Re: Best Lash Serum For Length/thickness

(0) Hearts

it might seem kinda sketchy to some, but i order generic lateese from india! its from all day chemist and like 10 or 11 bucks... ive tried the lateese version... exactly the same. i can see results in a week. in a few months i have to start trimming them! 

DTalksAll

I really like the Givenchy Mister Lash Booster. It's only $30 but it works really well. I liked the results better then the PTR Lashes To Die For serum, which is a lot more expensive. And you can even use the Givenchy as a mascara primer. 

swfupload_3304944442600404279.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/mister-lash-booster-P267310?skuId=1262989

I wanted to try Latisse, but my doctor advised me against using it on my blue eyes. 

friedrice

I use the Loreal serum everyday. It is only $12-15. It made my lashes look darker, healthier and longer. I see the results within a week for being thicker and darker. and about a month that made it longer

this one works for me, I tried this when a girl put on individual lashes on me and she did it horribly. I had to take the lashes out because she put it soobad thats it is touching my eyeballs! Ouchh! , a lot of my lashes was gone after that, :smileysad: and this happend 2 days before my wedding. So, I gave this a try and it works :smileyhappy: my lashes even curl better now too.

MermaidBarbie

(0) Hearts

Oh, my. Sounds nice! Thanks for your input. :smileyhappy:

mberteig

I tried the tarte serum but it burned and stung my eyes terribly, so I returned it.  I did a little research, and a lower end alternative is Rimmel's Lash Accelerator.  I've been using this and it's been working for me.  I would say my lashes are longer and thicker, and sparse areas of my eyebrows have filled in. 

MermaidBarbie

(0) Hearts

Thank you for your suggestion. :smileyhappy:

melde

I used Tarte's for a while, it is moderately priced and worked well, also it is natural and did not darken my eyes (they are hazel).

http://www.sephora.com/multipleye-lash-enhancer-P238426?skuId=1162411

spoiledbrat

(0) Hearts

@BLG - a website without MD interaction sounds shady to me - i know you can buy it in Mexico and Canada w/o Rx, but not aware of it in the USA. For the price difference, i will stick with MD and Rx!

beautylovingirl

No it's got an actual doctor who sells straight from Allergan  the company who makes Latisse. You have to go through all the regular steps you just don't have to be seen. There have been people I know rejected from him before. I've ordered there for over 5 years and it's all good it's in Washington. Believe me I don't do any of the wonky websites from anywhere. 

spoiledbrat

I use Latisse, but my eyes are brown/gold - my friends with blue, gray, or green eyes do not like the way it makes their eyes darker - that does not bother me - i pay $100/tube before coupon and lasts me 2-3 months now - 4 to 5 weeks at first - when i wear glasses, i have to trim my upper lashes to keep them from dragging on the lenses. I saw results in less than two weeks. I use it 2 or 3 times per week. Totally worth it in my book.

Do you know a drug rep for Allergan? Allergan has coupons all the time for $25 off. Shop around for pharmacy pricing, it varies wildly and chains usually have the highest prices!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I use Latisse and only pay 89.00.

veronika23

(0) Hearts

what do you mean by making their eyes darker?  Don't you need a prescription for that one?

beautylovingirl

No you don't have to have a prescription. You can buy it from online places that have  skin care. Some people experience darkening of the area around the Iris and eyelids as well. It doesn't happen to everyone but it is a side effect for some.

spoiledbrat

Yes you need an Rx to get it. Why wouldn't a doc give you one, its not like asking for morphine.

Their blue got darker blue, etc.

Mermaid, if you average it out and use a coupon it should be in your ballpark of what you want to spend. Without mascara people will think you have false eye lashes. It gave me back the lashes i had when i was younger and then some. I admit i am a makeup junkie, but i would not give up this product.

veronika23

Thanks for the info girls! =)

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I was going to say Latisse but it's expensive. About how much did you want to spend?

MermaidBarbie

No more than 65-70.

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]

Actually the place I order from has it for 74.00 right now. Do you want the website? You will have to fill out a medical form at the begining but after that you don't have to.

MermaidBarbie

(0) Hearts

Sure. :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I'll PM you. Your gonna freak my lashes have grown so much and I love having to barely wear mascara at all. They get longer and darker.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 18 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • mberteig
    • spoiledbrat
    • friedrice
    • veronika23
    • MermaidBarbie