glossyguru

Benefit Countdown to Love Advent Calendar

p382074-av-01-hero.jpg

I think that this thing is pretty cool! I remember always having things similar to this when I was really little, each day counting down to Christmas, my brother and I would get something small (usually a chocolate coin or a quarter or a small candy cane or something) but it's cool that they now have one with makeup goodies! I wish that Sephora had one that included bestsellers from all brands, that way you could explore a bit more! I also wish that this wasn't online only :smileysad: I feel like it would sell more in stores! But what do you all think of it?

knadala

Re: Benefit Countdown to Love Advent Calendar

(0) Hearts

I want this Benefit Calendar sooooo badly!!!

But I agree with your suggestion about having a multi-brand calendar. That would be more exciting because it won't be so easy to guess what you would be getting, it would also give you a chance to sample different brands.

mafan

(0) Hearts

I've done Christmas crackers for the past 15+ years. If there are interesting crackers around , let me l knoe. Regardless, this looks like a lot of fun!

iknowitstoday

(0) Hearts

Christmasy traditions are so fun I love them!!

iknowitstoday

i think it would be so fun and cute to make your own!!! Thanks bella!!!!!

1930sbella

I was thinking that if you bought the Little Love Potions Benefit set you could make your own countdown. Of course it would only make sense if you giving as a gift, and it would also be a much shorter countdown, but I think it would work. I don't know, what do you all think?

lilyyy

(0) Hearts

I don't need this and I'm not a huge Benefit fan, but wow... I want to poke the box and receive makeup!!!!!

iknowitstoday

(0) Hearts

I wish more companies did these advent calendars and also the Christmas crackers I LOVE THESE and would buy most if not all of the them is Sephora offered them but i guess this and the nails inc. crackers will do for now.

spoiledbrat

(0) Hearts

i ordered it for my niece b/c i do not care for Benefit but she likes the brand; it is HUGE! Just so you know :smileyhappy:

jellybean917

(0) Hearts

If Sephora had one with the bestsellers, I would totally buy it for myself, and maybe as a gift too. Benefit isn't my favorite brand, so I'll pass. I lovelovelove the idea though!

I could go for the chocolate Advent Calendar though :smileyhappy: I miss those

lilyyy

(0) Hearts

Sephora should combine Favorites with this idea so you can poke a hole open and "surprise" yourself. It would becomes a fun way to motivate myself.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • spoiledbrat
    • lilyyy
    • mafan
    • iknowitstoday
    • 1930sbella
    • knadala