Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Bay & Ulta

Has anyone from Canada purchased anything from these two websites? I've just discovered Beauty Bay and now Ulta is delivering to Canada. Just wondering what your experience has been.

Re: Beauty Bay & Ulta

i buy from beauty bay all the time. i've personally never had a problem with their shipping.

@catherineu2 I'm in Canada, and while I haven't purchased anything from Ulta, but I have purchased from Beauty Bay (twice).I didn't have any issues either time, but I did not have a tracking # and both times my packages took about 3-4 weeks to arrive.

Personally, even though my packages did arrive without a problem, I still felt like I was taking a risk. Without a tracking number there is no way to know what's happening to your order. The whole thing made me kind of antsy. The only reason I went ahead was because the product I was ordering was $81 (before tax) at Sephora, and $50 on Beauty Bay (with no tax, duty, or shipping fee on top of it). For the money I was saving, it was worth a gamble. However, now the price of this product on Beauty Bay has increased to $78. For the few dollars difference, it's easier for me to just walk in to Sephora and buy it locally, as opposed to waiting 3 weeks for it to arrive in the mail.

I hope that helps a bit. 🙂

Thanks!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing