sangova

Are you planning to start any new skin care product in March?

I'm finally finishing a couple of full size items ( a cleanser and a serum), and I thought it's time to open new stuff. I'm planning to start March 1st. It also happened that I have all necessary items like cleanser, serum, moisturizer, eye cream from one brand - Ole Henriksen. 

Anyone else is opening a new tube next month? If yes, what product and what line? :smileyhappy:

Let's share :smileyhappy:

poemelyric

Re: Are you planning to start any new skin care product in March?

(0) Hearts

I hope it works too!  I'm praying, LOL!

annec322

I'm planning on starting to use Clarins products.  I just ordered them yesterday.  A little pricey, but they don't irritate my skin so it's a win in my book.

sangova

I have a couple of Clarins products, one is their foundation and I love it!

LindenAnn

I love Clarins. Just about everything I've tried from them works wonderfully.

annec322

That's really good to hear.  I'm very hopeful about this new regimen.

linda711

I'm always opening a new something:smileyvery-happy:!  My new product to try is Sunday Riley's Good Genes.  I've saved up enough samples to last a couple of weeks so I can see how my skin reacts.  I definitely was not giving up $105.00 for something I never tried, but it gets inredible reviews and I have a friend that swears by it..  BTW Ole Henriksen is a fantastic brand IMO - I've used his Sheer Transformation consistently for almost a year now with great results.  Also love his Lemon strip flash peel....good stuff!

MlleCC

Me too! I would love to hear how you get on with Good Genes! I've been wanting to try Sunday Riley for the longest time but I haven't found enough in-depth reviews about their products.

rachallen

I would love to hear how you like it after several uses. I had a sample and did like, but I only had one sample, so I didn't notice a huge difference. I've heard great things about it too.

sangova

(0) Hearts

Btw, I just realized I did not try Lemon peel. *making a note for another sample from Sephora" :smileyhappy: 

sangova

Let us all know how Good Genes product work then :smileyhappy: I honestly want to open everything I have, but I'm behaving and controlling myself :smileyvery-happy:

MlleCC

I am seriously thinking about incorporating a chemical exfoliator/chemical peel (using AHAs) into my skincare routine!  I finished off a deluxe sample of REN's Glycol Lactic Mask last week; this was my first time using any type of chemical exfoliator and I love it enough to consider purchasing the full size.  On the other hand, I'm reluctant to give up my physical exfoliators, and I'm not sure that it would be the best thing for my skin to use both types.  Do you have a preference for either type? :smileyhappy:

sangova

I use both. I use Exfolikate 1-2 times a week, 1-2 a week I use clarosonic and a regular scrub. Some people tell it it's too much, but it works for me. I work in a restaurant, and after 8 hours near kitchen with all these oils and grills in the air, my skin and pore are super clogged at the end of the day.

linda711

I use the REN glycol mask and love it, and still use my Clarisonic, or physical exfoliator too.  It depends on how much your skin needs, and can handle too.  I use the REN mask 2 X weekly after my Clarisonic and Purity Made Simple or Boscia Black Cleanser and I seem to get even better results than without the physical exfoliation first.  I physically exfoliate am/pm daily, and then slowly added the chemical exfoliators at once a week to see how my skin would react and go from there.  Good luck!

sourpanda

I was in Sephora last week and got a sample of the Tsubaki Oil. Ohhh my gosh it was heavenly! I will probably be going back Tuesday to pick a bottle up. Might not wait until March 1st to start, haha =)

LariTheLoud

(0) Hearts

I just started the Tsubaki Oil this month and it's wonderful. Maybe it's a placebo effect, but I swear my blemishes heal faster with this oil. I have no explanation for why it is a magical magical substance.

sangova

(0) Hearts

Is it Shiseido brand? It's a shame, but I haven't even tried any oil yet. What type of skin you have? Do you use oil instead of moisturizer ? Sorry for all these dummy questions :smileyhappy: 

sourpanda

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

It's from Boscia and there is no such thing as dummy questions :smileywink:

I recently began experimenting with oils this past month or so because everyone raves about them now.

I have combination skin that changes with the seasons (tends to be a bit dry in winter and a bit oily in summer).

Oils are great because you can use them alone or add them to other products.

I tend to skip my moisturizer at night and use an oil in place.

How you use oil and which you choose really depends on your skin type.

sangova

(0) Hearts

Thank you! I saw this Boscia oil today at the store. Next time I'm at Sephora I'll ask for a little sample :smileyhappy: 

sourpanda

(0) Hearts

No prob =) Definitely give it a try! I've tried both the argan and the maracuja oils as well but liked this one the best. The argan made me break out. The tsubaki oil is light weight and absorbs very fast.

Heatoyos1

(0) Hearts

I love to use Boscia Tsubaki oil in the morning, and Tarte maracuja oil at night. I use them instead of moisturizer. However, my skin is not that dry. People with drier skin can use oils with moisturizer. 

sourpanda

(0) Hearts

That's what I do!! I use the Tarte at night and the Boscia in the morning. Lol, great minds think alike.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 41 replies
  • 49 hearts
  • 16 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • poemelyric
    • mlmac
    • sangova
    • AlwaysGlamorous
    • sourpanda