Are you a NYX brand fan?

kimchikween

Are you a NYX brand fan?

[ Edited ]

Just saw these palettes on Nordstrom's site - whoaswfupload_7667481455665274148.jpgswfupload_3761737012213877434.jpg

DTalksAll

Re: Are you a NYX brand fan?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Some are alright, some are terrible IMHO. I don't know why Nordstrom carries the line, to me it's a drugstore line. Even Ulta has it in the drugstore section. I got their Nude palette soon after the first Naked palette & hated it. Only a few shades where pigmented, they where all chalky & after a few months they got the white dots on them. I take good care of my palettes & it was the first one that ever went bad on me before being 5 years old. 

I also didn't care for the shadow sticks. Some people like to use the white one as a primer, for me it made all my shadows crease & I don't have oily lids. 

I do like some of their blushes though 

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Some of their products are hit and miss.

Some of their eye shadows are wonderful (my favorite is their matte black single, super pigmented, very smooth and easy to apply, not chalky at all) and they have some bronzer/blush dupes compared to Too Faced.

FireSpinner

(0) Hearts

Lol, i have the bottom palette. I lucked out and got it for 10 bucks *cdn* and its huge lol.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 20 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • mberteig
    • prosopon
    • melissabt
    • janinebt
    • lylysa