ChicDabbler

April favorites. =)

We all have old standbys, but what new things have you tried recently that impressed you? (Continuation of the monthly favorites, since it's mid-Apr and Chic Week). 

I'm very impressed by Kate Somerville D-scar serum. I brought it mainly because there's a promo/perk I want the description said it works on old scars, too. I have a 1in long scar on the neck and a 1/2in on the leg from childhood, both have that raised texture-less/shiny look. I've been using it daily (ish) since March, and at first I thought it was a fluke. Slowly but surely, I am seeing the skin texture/pattern around the edge of the scar and slowly appearing on top of the scar. I have not tried it on the face, and rub it in pretty firmly, so far it's great! (I wonder if it will work for the stitches on my finger...but then I kinda like that scar...).swfupload_1895987149477167381.jpg

Other than that, I made the switch from winter to summer skincare today (see you this fall, Algenist overnight cream!), and am really enjoying the Koh Gen Do cleansing water and Clinique Moisture Surge cream gel. =)

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 1 in conversation
    • ChicDabbler
Photos1
  • swfupload_1895987149477167381.jpg