kimchikween

Any Foreo Luna Facial Cleaner users?

I recently saw a Tanya Burr video mentioning this product.  It's awfully pricey ($139), so I'm curious if any BT-ers have this and whether they think it's worth the cost.

swfupload_5769024330274604807.jpg

fatimamummy

Re: Any Foreo Luna Facial Cleaner users?

(0) Hearts

Is it going to be a trend on BT ,,,,,,just like a previous new brand, this post also has many new comers asking for discount code, all but one of them new accounts with no hearts and this is the only post they commented on. :0 

ChicDabbler

Well, I'd rather have newbies asking for discount than ppl begging for hearts, stealing boxes, or rants about deep personal issues like there's no tomorrow. =X

fatimamummy

(0) Hearts

I respect your opinion, but there is no need to be rude with me, if you have to deal with the kind of ppl you mentioned, you better blow your steam on them.

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

o.O

I fail to see how I was rude to you. It was a half joking remark that I'm ok with newbies being a little ignorant and come here for code, and it's better than the newbies who came here and stole TSB etc (yes it happened multiple times, no I'm not planning to touch them). It was no more rude than your remark and I was just chit chat/making conversation.

fatimamummy

(0) Hearts

So the outcome is , I failed to c the humor in ur comment :smileytongue: ...... don't mind a chit chat though..... so hope we are good. But seriously boxes are stolen? How come I mean sm one in train have ur address then how? ...ok I'll read ur comment below.

infinitise

(0) Hearts

I didn't understand what you meant when you said "stealing boxes" but does people actually like keep the whole box or something? 

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

lol, be glad you missed the drama. I'm assuming you saw the 1837573 traveling sephora box threads (TSB, where someone mail you a box of goodies, you take out stuff you want, put in equal/more value, and it goes to charity after it went through a list of people). When it first started, there were no heart requirements, and there were some people that got the box, then disappeared off BT. There's hundreds of dollars of stuff meant for charity in there, and people were hurt. That's why the boxes now have heart # requirements, and why some people were frustrated about begging/hoarding/trying to get more hearts just to be in the box (because that's not the point/reason the rule was implemented).

infinitise

(0) Hearts

Oh wow. I've been in 2 and in one right now and I never gave a second thought about those kinds of things happening.. that's so annoying though;.;; its meant to be given to the charity anyways, but its still very unpleasant... and there isn't much someone can do.. the most that can be done is maybe to sue that person but that wouldn't be worth the time and effort either.. 

but Thank you for letting me know! its very.. interesting 

fatimamummy

(0) Hearts

Oh whao, I missed that too

LadyInWhite

To be fair, if you go back far enough, someone said they had a code, so it makes more sense to ask for it.

fatimamummy

(0) Hearts

Ok I realize I didn't went back far in the comments, so thanks for letting me know, it definitely make a sense now. 

sdbeautyjunkie1

(0) Hearts

I still use mine everyday. I recently bought a clarisonic mia 2 so I use my luna mini in the am and the mia 2 in the pm. My skin is the best it has ever been. I am a firm believer in both and I like that the Luna is gentle enough to use twice a day if needed. 

infinitise

I purchased this during the spring sale and ended up returning it 2 weeks? later. 

I have been using a clarisonic for about 2 years and it just didn't measure up. 

I was looking for a replacement because well.. I like trying new things 

so I just gave my brother the one I had. (and because I didn't want to "take it back", I had to buy myself a new one) 

I used the luna deliberately every day both day and night. my skin just didn't show any positive changes.. both skin care and makeup products adheres and absorb into the skin a lot better with Clarisonic.. 

it would be something "nice" to have if you're just looking for something to mildly massage the skin and is looking for a replacement to using your hands.. but idk not for $200. 

daisiesxmeow

(0) Hearts

I received it as a birthday present and I wouldn't live without it anymore. I never used Clarisonics, but the fact that luna does not need replacement brushes that costs almost $100 annually, luna was the total winner for me.

I saw an instant glow the first use (which even my family commented on as well), and after using it for 3 months now, i have to say it clears out my blackheads well, makes my skin smoother gently removing dead skins, and still that glow! It's subtle yet noticeable changes. my family generally doesn't have the best skins (it's just genetics!) but they have all noticed the difference and all wanted to steal my luna. btw, I have a the Pink Foreo Luna for sensitive to normal skin (not the mini), but I'm considering buying the mini for my brother's birthday.

KellyAdams

(0) Hearts

Does any discount code for the regular LUNA? I would like to get it. Thank you so much and a great appreciate !

fallonac

(0) Hearts

Does anyone have a discount code for the regular LUNA?

fallonac

(0) Hearts

Is there a discount code for the LUNA?

Nicrohr

(0) Hearts

Well, cr*p, I have a clarisonic but now that Sephora is selling these I want one of these too.

ShinyMagpie

After doing some research I'm not so interested anymore. Apparently the silicon nubbies (that's what I'm going to call them) can be easily damaged if you use a facial scrub or anything too oily with it. It seems like a fussy little device with too many limitations for the price to me. 

Nicrohr

thanks for helping unenable me!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 103 replies
  • 63 hearts
  • 55 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • mberteig
    • pixyfaygo
    • aviscardi
    • sleepiness9