glossyguru

And we thought that the Mother Lode was crazy...

... look at this Stila palette!

http://www.sephora.com/artist-signature-set-P383155?icid2=carousel_hp_us_whatsnew%20062513_P383155_l...

It's a $605 value for $185! It comes with 15 lip glazes, 12 eyeshadows, 4 blushes, 3 smudge sticks, 8 eyeliners, 2 brushes, and a lookbook! I kinda wanna just get it, it's limited edition! 

marydiva

Re: And we thought that the Mother Lode was crazy...

(0) Hearts

It's a beautiful set, but I wouldn't know what to do with all those glosses! I hate, hate, hate lipglosses for the most part. I'd suppose I could always gift them. :smileyhappy:

cutiecocolove

(0) Hearts

show me a pic of the mother lode

glossyguru

(0) Hearts

There is a discussion all about it with multiple pictures that you can search for

kittichick

I want to be excited by this - I love a lot of Stila - but it's mostly about the lip glazes and I can't stand their lip glazes! They feel like I've slathered glue all over my lips. :smileytongue:

calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

I feel the same way.... the smudge sticks and liners are like HG to me, but I would not put those glazes back on for anything. YUCK.

marydiva

(0) Hearts

Ah! you took the words right out of my mouth. I agree completely. I'm not a lip gloss fan in general and Stila Lip Glazes are very sticky. Granted, they're beautiful colors, but I really don't like them touching my lips XD

cutiecocolove

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SHOW ME THAT! gosh more money to spend...

hawaiiandawn

(0) Hearts

It's beautiful.  I was mildly interested.  I thought my daughter might want the Mother Lode.  By the time she got back to me about it, it was sold out.  Auuughhh.....

oklady2013

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the heads up glossy guru. I LOVE this. The only duplicates of items I already have are 1 eye shadow, (matte black)  & 1 eye pencil (Lionfish). I love the matte shadow palette I have & the eye pencil. I don't have any of any of the other items. I think this could be a "YIKES, there went my budget." item.  

Loricaaa

(0) Hearts

Oooohhhh. That's really neat. I've never really tried anything by Stila. Tempting... and a good deal!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 10 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • marydiva
    • cutiecocolove
    • kittichick
    • glossyguru
    • oklady2013
    • calamityjane85