roxystar4

20% off and Sale Please! ♥

Who here would love to see the Sale section explode with lots of new goodies during the 20% off promotion this upcoming week? 

Heart if you agree!  

I hope the moderators see this and pass it along to the appropriate department :smileyhappy:

pink-heart-mineral-makeup-blusher2.jpg

feline5190

Re: 20% off and Sale Please! ♥

So they take an additional 20% off what the sale items are already marked at?  

violalea

Yep yep. Thats why I am planning ahead for my wonderful BBFFs :smileyhappy:.

feline5190

Oh yeah, and don't forget about the Black Friday surprise deals.  I really enjoyed that last year, and I got some great deals.

ghkim

i would love to see new stuff in the sale section! i stalk it daily and what i've noticed is that once a day, typically in the afternoon EST, it gets restocked mainly with items that have been in the sale section for ages. every once in a while something new shows up (ie like the disney items). i wonder if sephora just gets daily replenishments of the sale items and that's why they appear, disappear, and reappear over and over again on an almost daily basis? 

Koofa

I stalk it like 24/7 too lol. I always figured it was restocked with unopened returns from people, but who knows? I just bought 2 Storylook palettes today! Thank God for flash.

feline5190

Do you think they'll bring back the train case they had there a few weeks ago?  Me & my OCD really want it!  Especially since I'm going to be traveling over the holidays, and I've decided I really hate having to put my makeup/skincare/toiletries in separate bags/containers.  I'm hoping I could fit everything in the train case.   

Koofa

(0) Hearts

Keep checking every day!! I wouldn't doubt it, I swear everything comes back eventually. I saw that too, but I really like the new sparkly one better & want to hold out until that goes on clearance if ever.

ghkim

i haven't seen that one in a while so i'm not sure its going to make a comeback - it may be gone. but if i see it, i'll try to remember to pm you.

violalea

(0) Hearts

I wish. I want a train case too.

feline5190

They just brought back the Urban Decay Dangerous Palette to the sale section (I bought it when it was on sale earlier, it's a good deal).   

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 30 replies
  • 69 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • hydee77
    • ChicDabbler
    • roxystar4
    • Koofa
    • feline5190