roxystar4

20% off and Sale Please! ♥

Who here would love to see the Sale section explode with lots of new goodies during the 20% off promotion this upcoming week? 

Heart if you agree!  

I hope the moderators see this and pass it along to the appropriate department :smileyhappy:

pink-heart-mineral-makeup-blusher2.jpg

linda711

Re: 20% off and Sale Please! ♥

That would be incredible.  They have had some great deals, but it's been kind of picked over the last couple of weeks.  Lets hope they beef it up for the sale:smileywink:

thesupergirl

That would be amazing if there was more sale items!

hydee77

I will be definitely stalking the sale section during the discount. 

roxystar4

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I like some of the sale items :smileyhappy: They have some great LE items in there sometimes and I think *when there is a 20% off Sale items, I would be all over it!

violalea

Yep there will be, @ the beginning of the year :smileyhappy:.

DTalksAll

Besides Sephora brand items... don't the brands control sale prices & if/when that happens? 

Don't get me wrong, it sounds great, but I doubt it will happen because then Sephora will really be taking a hit. 

Besides, is there every anything good in the sale section? I guess it's all personal taste, but I feel like I've only purchased a handful of items from the sale section. 

glossyguru

I really wish that the sale section would be amazing for the 20% off, but I agree with you danny, its most likely not going to happen

roxystar4

I guess what makes me think it might be decent is that I heard that the NARS danmari was in the sale section after christmas 

glossyguru

You never know! Maybe the sale section will surprise us! But I'm trying not to be too optimistic and disappoint myself later... The sale section has been pretty boring for the last two months or so...

shortstuff07

I stalk the sale section, I've got my mom and sister quite a few UD liners and I've got a few holiday gifts set aside, (new tweezerman tweezers for $10!  My sister always loses things so I can't justify paying $25 for them.)  I stalk it for products I already know I'll use, or things I think will make nice gifts.

ChicDabbler

Sephora+Pantone items almost always pay a visit there and sometimes it's worth it. Hello Kitty LE are also regulars, I was super tempted by the silver brush/mirror sets. I'd like to think I have a decent amount of willpower, I used to shop sale mostly but now only if I would consider buying them full priced also, like the UD eyeliners and the Sephora traincase.

violalea

Usually after December 31st, Sephora has a 20% off for ALL SALE ITEMS :smileyhappy:. So ladies be on the look out for that.

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

Hey! Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil.

lolcats-funny-picture-lalalalala.jpg

#SaveTheWallet

GGrace

I'm going to be so broke after this.

violalea

[ Edited ]

Blah blah blah you saw it so dont deny it :smileywink:. Too late. I know you are in denial phase now but come out of it hahaha.

ghkim

oh that's great to know! so now i am mentally prepared for blitz followed by 20% off, followed by $20 purchase of $50, followed by some mysterious gift bag promo, followed by 20% off sale items. good thing i still have sephora gift cards leftover from my birthday!

violalea

You're welcome. Anything for my lovely BBFFs :smileywink:.

feline5190

I'll be filing for bankruptcy at that point :smileywink:

violalea

Thats why I was trying to tell you ladies now try to save 1/3 or 1/4 or whatever but something of the total amount $$$ you were planning to spend during the holiday cause what is better than sale PLUS 20% off? I cant think of anything.

roxystar4

I'll be saving some $ for this :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 30 replies
  • 69 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • hydee77
    • ChicDabbler