Natural32

is the Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial that amazing?

sephora 3.jpghey everybody, lately I've been hearing a  lot of people talking about how great this mask is. I've been thinking about buying it but it's a little expensive. the main reason i want to buy this is because i have an uneven skin tone and acne scars. Right now i' m looking for a new face mask and moisturizer for my oily and acne prone skin and i thought this would be great. Is this ok to use on oily and acne prone skin? How fast will you see results? please help.

cherrybombtastic

Re: is the Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial that amazing?

(0) Hearts

I actually use the Korres Greek Yoghurt Advanced Nourishing Sleeping Facial one. I considered trying the Vitamin C version but then I read reviews on how it stung a bit for people's skin. I think you would be surprised about the Greek Yoghurt version because it's hydrating without making your face shiny. I have acne-prone skin and my skin leans towards oily in the summer, and it works really well. I even read reviews that stated that other acne-prone people had similar experiences. I hope this helps and good luck!

beautytester

Re: is the Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial that amazing?

I have combo skin, this is ok in the winter but feels too stuffy in the summer. This is a creamy moisturizer, a night cream, while Fresh rose mask is a gel mask that you rinse off. Fresh rose tones and hydrates, it does not really help with acne scars and such I think. For the issues you stated, I think a peel is more appropriate than masks. 

dannyc

(0) Hearts

Like Laura mentioned, it's a night cream, not a mask (Sephora should take it away from masks & list it under moisturizers) 

I tried it late Spring & really liked it. It is a touch too heavy for me to wear during the Summer months, so I'm holding off purchasing it until the Fall. 

AmyC

(0) Hearts

I am wondering how it compares to the Fresh Rose Mask. Anyone here tried both?

Natural32

(0) Hearts

Thanks for your help girl, i'm probably going to go to Sephora and get a sample to try it out. thanks again for your help.

BellaKroll

(0) Hearts

I have sensitive skin with acne scars that gets red and blotchy pretty easily. This just did not work for me though. I really wanted to love it, but when I woke up in the morning my skin was much redder than normal and did not look bright at all. It smelled wonderful and felt great, but I guess my sensitive skin didn't care for it. Sephora is so wonderful about giving samples you could always grab one and use it a few days before purchasing:smileyhappy:

laurabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Natural32, The Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial is actually a night cream, and I LOVE it!  I have combination skin, so at first I thought it might be too heavy for my skin.  But I gave it a try and I woke up with super soft, smooth skin.  I was impressed, and now I use it every night.  A little bit goes a long way, so it will last you a long time.  I do feel like it helps with evening out my skin tone. I also feel like it plumps my skin up with all the hydration that I've lost throughout the day, and puts the "life" back in my skin.  I highly recommend it.  :smileyhappy: -Laura 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • AmyC
    • dannyc
    • cherrybombtastic
    • beautytester
    • laurabt
    • Natural32