Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

bes fundation and concealer ever??

which is the best matte fundation for oil skin and big pores and the best concealer?????, i have the make up forever liquid fundation but is not the best for me it makes that my skin looks super oily and it doesnt cover all my acne and my scars, please helpppp 😞

Spoiler

Re: bes fundation and concealer ever??

Hi @Gabrielaarias,

I suggest starting with a primer that assists with mattifying the skin. Try out COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment. If you're looking for a Mattifying concealer, I suggest the Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof 12-Hour Concealer. This concealer is waterproof for up to 12-hours, and is perfect for addressing concerns such as redness, discoloration, and blemishes. I also suggest the Hourglass Immaculate® Liquid Powder Foundation. This foundation is oil free and mattifies beautifully. Another great product to assist with blemishes and pores is the IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Cream with SPF 50+. This is a full coverage CC cream, and is great for all day use. I suggest setting it with the Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder. I hope this helps 🙂

Cheers!
Nikko

Re: bes fundation and concealer ever??

Hi, Gabrielaarias!

By chance are you utilizing a foundation primer? If so, which formula?

The MUFE HD liquid does give a more natural, radiant finish to skin, so if you find this is a bit too dewy for your tastes, you may consider their Mat Velvet liquid, which is a thinner fluid that dries down to a matte finish, perfect for oily skin types or if you just prefer that no-shine finish. The coverage of the Mat Velvet is also medium to full; however, if you still find you need a concealer, you may want to consider longer wear formulas such as Tarte's Amazonian Clay Concealer Stick (which has Amazonian clay to absorb and keep excess oil at bay), Smashbox's Studio Skin Concealer (which is waterproof, oil-free, and has a liquid-bandage formula to flex and move with skin so it won't crack or cake), or MUFE's Full Cover Concealer (another waterproof formula, dries to a matte finish, and gives full coverage).

Be sure you're also addressing skin properly with a supportive skin care regimen so matters like oil and pores are handled even prior to makeup application!

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing