From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Oily Skin

Oily Skin

• 59677 Members
  • 3008 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Post your favorite oily skin tips or concerns for feedback from loyal beauty lovers like you.

Post your favorite oily skin tips or concerns for feedback from loyal beauty lovers like you.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Oily Skin
Oily
SpoilerOil control products Oil control products I need recommendation of primers and foundations that I can wear. My face is kind ...read more
SpoilerOil control products Oil control products I need recommendation of primers and foundations that I can wear. My face is kinda dry with my nose being oily.
New Reply in Oily Skin
best skin tint!
|
Re: best skin tint!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @tamwyu Lancôme SKIN FEELS GOOD Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 23 Tower 28 Beauty SunnyDays SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Foundation NARS P ...read more
@tamwyu Lancôme SKIN FEELS GOOD Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 23 Tower 28 Beauty SunnyDays SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Foundation NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer
New Reply in Oily Skin
Blotting papers
|
Re: Blotting papers
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @chevyo I buy the Target knock-offs of the Clean & Clear and love them. ...read more
@chevyo I buy the Target knock-offs of the Clean & Clear and love them.
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Oily Skin
Foundation Needed for Super Oily yet dry rosacea skin
|
Re: Foundation Needed for Super Oily yet dry rosacea skin
HALL OF FAMER V INSIDER
Reply: HUDA BEAUTY #FauxFilter Luminous Matte Foundation 120B Vanilla is a high coverage foundation that should cover almost everything, ...read more
HUDA BEAUTY #FauxFilter Luminous Matte Foundation 120B Vanilla is a high coverage foundation that should cover almost everything, @fran15349. For staying power for your oily skin, I suggest a setting spray, like Urban Decay Mini All Nighter Ultra Matte Setting Spray 1 oz / 30 ml or Urban Decay All Nighter Vitamin C Hydrating Setting Spray. Urban Decay setting sprays are really interesting. You can feel yourself sweating under them if it’s hot, but the setting spray traps it in and your makeup doesn’t separate.
New Reply in Oily Skin
Foundation not sinking in and then looking cakey.
|
Re: Foundation not sinking in and then looking cakey.
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Sorry I just saw the reply. For some reason I didn’t get a notification. Yes I have been using one size primer right now. But I ha ...read more
Sorry I just saw the reply. For some reason I didn’t get a notification. Yes I have been using one size primer right now. But I have noticed it doing the same things with other primers. I expect it to be off when I use one with silicone in it. But most of mine are water based.
New Post in Oily Skin
Oily skin
Heyy Im new to make up and I was trying some new things and i wasnt happy with the way it looked and i was wondering what are some ...read more
Heyy Im new to make up and I was trying some new things and i wasnt happy with the way it looked and i was wondering what are some good foundations and primers for oily skin (right now i have the rare beauty illuminating primer) i might stick with that one until its done 🙂
New Reply in Oily Skin
Skincare for Oily Skin
|
Re: Skincare for Oily Skin
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: Try layering your moisturizers- Sometimes when we have oily skin, we shy away from too much moisture- thinking it just adds to the ...read more
Try layering your moisturizers- Sometimes when we have oily skin, we shy away from too much moisture- thinking it just adds to the oil production, but in reality sometimes shying away from moisturizing has the opposite effect! After cleansing and toning I started using The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Hydrating Face Serum , then my moisturizer and then putting a light moisturizing sunscreen on top! It has definitely made a difference for me!
New Reply in Oily Skin
Sunscreen for oily skin
|
Re: Sunscreen for oily skin
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I use innisfree daily UV defense broad spectrum 36. It smells so good and it doesn’t make my skin oily. They have a new satin fini ...read more
I use innisfree daily UV defense broad spectrum 36. It smells so good and it doesn’t make my skin oily. They have a new satin finish one that would probably be great too.
New Post in Oily Skin
Favorite mineral SPF to wear daily, under liquid foundation for us oily gals?
I think my Elta MD daily SPF (Restore, if you know) has been the culprit of primers, foundations sliding off my face at best, or s ...read more
I think my Elta MD daily SPF (Restore, if you know) has been the culprit of primers, foundations sliding off my face at best, or separating, cracking, adding texture at worst. I'm back in the market for a mineral (physical) SPF for oily skin that works under makeup. Thanks!
New Reply in Oily Skin
Foundation
|
Re: Foundation
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I personally use the Maybelline Fit Me Matte Foundation. As someone who has oily skin, it's perfect for me. It isn't a "flawless f ...read more
I personally use the Maybelline Fit Me Matte Foundation. As someone who has oily skin, it's perfect for me. It isn't a "flawless filter" or anything like that that you would see an influencer or high-end individual wearing, but it does the job for everyday use. Both me and my mom have used it for years. I definitely recommend it if you want something that doesn't clog the pores. It is lighter coverage if that helps!
10,835 Posts