pinkonyx

When do i use my spot treatment? and Fresh Umbrian feedback.

(0) Hearts

SO I have origins spot treatment and I also have Neutrogena Oil Free sensitive skin moisturizer. SO I wash my face then dry, question is do I put my moisturizer on first then spot treatment, or  spot treatment then try to go around with moisturizer? I have constant moderate acne around my chin, so that is where the spot treatment goes.

Also side note I am thinking of purchasing Fresh Umbrian clay bar, because I am sick and tired of breaking about constantly, im 25 and the acne is wearing me down. So any feedback on the Umbrian?

kirstensf

Re: When do i use my spot treatment? and Fresh Umbrian feedback.

(0) Hearts

Two thumbs up for the Umbrian clay!  I personally think the treatment in the tube is a little more user-friendly, since it's already a cream that you can apply all over or as a spot treatment.  But the bar will last you foreverrrr, and it's the same thing, just a different format.  You can wet the bar directly and apply to skin, or shave/grate the bar and then add water to make a paste.  It's very detoxifying.

brittany0859

(0) Hearts

I've never used the spot treatment by origins but I always moisturize and then use the spot treatment. If you put the spot treatment on and then moisturize I think it would rub off the spot treatment. You definitely want to moisturize the area you're going to be treating, otherwise it might get dried out and flaky. As for the Umbrian clay, I've never used it, sorry!

jellybean917

(0) Hearts

@brittany0859 is correct about the spot treatment. I bought it from an Origins counter, and she specifically said to put it over moisturizer. I use a q-tip and just dab a little bit on the pimple.

I'm also interested in the Umbrian clay. It seems so pricy, but the more I read about it, the more worth it it seems!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • kirstensf
    • brittany0859
    • pinkonyx
    • jellybean917