Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin

Skin care for oily skin!

i have extreme oily skin in my t-zone. I've tried REN Clarimatte T-Zone Control Cleansing gel, but wasn't impressed at all. I'm looking for good skin care products to help with my oily t-zone. Help!

Re: Skin care for oily skin!

I have the same struggle! I have very oily, acne prone, and sensitive skin (the worst combo!). I've been using Son & Park's Beauty Water as a toner and I feel like its been helping with my pores and the sebum build up. It's their only product at Sephora and the reviews are AMAZING! The price isn't too bad for the massive bottle you get, would highly recommend trying it!

witch hazel 🙂

Hi @Klarkowskil,

I also have oily skin and it is a struggle trying to balance that! 

I use Clinique's Pore Refining Solutions Stay-Matte Hydrator. This helps keep my make up shine free and controls my oil. 

I also like to use a oil free toner to balance my skin. 

Kate Somerville's Clarifying Treatment Toner is great for balancing oily skin and also helps prevent any break outs ,keeping your skin clear. 

For face wash, I typically switch between a gentle cleanser and exfoliator. Right now, I am using Laura Mercier's Flawless Skin Face Polish. I like this face wash because I feel that it does not over strip my skin or dry it and it really leaves my skin feeling clean and balanced. 

I also use treatment pads to even out my skin tone. I use Cane + Austin Miracle Pad®. These pads also support natural collagen and leave your skin looking bright and healthy. 

I hope these suggestions help! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

For my once very oily unbalanced skin, philosophy purity made simple cleanser rebalanced. You also need a good moisturizer. When the skin is stripped of natural oils more is produced to balance. I would stay away from oil control, they actually dehydrate the skin.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing