Natural32

Oil spill....on my face

(0) Hearts

Hey, so recently i have had extremely oily skin for some reason. I did get a couple of new face products  from FAB which may be why. 

Products i use now: 

Cleanser: boscia black detox cleanser,

Toner and Exfoliater: FAB exfoliating pads, 

Night time moisturizer: FAB ultra repair cream, 

Daytime moisturizer: the body shop seaweed matifying lotion spf 15

Makeup: tarte bb cream treatment( white bottle)

Does anyone know a good treatment/serum to help control oil? I was thinking about geting either the Fresh matifying serum or the boscia pores and shine no more treatment. Has anyone tried either of these? I would love to hear any other suggestions you have for oil control: )

midnightangel

Re: Oil spill....on my face

(0) Hearts

I have the Boscia black detoxifying cleanser as well and it doesn't really do squat for reducing oil. In fact, it contains oil.

It's a good cleanser, just not an oil-fighting one.

Emeraldlight

(0) Hearts

When trying new products on your skin, its best not to try them all at one time. The skin has to adapt to a new product. If you use too many new products at one time, it makes it harder to figure out which product may be the culprit.

Has there been any changes to your diet?

michmo

(0) Hearts

When I first started using FAB products I tried the Ultra Repair Cream, however, I found it was just too much for me.  I switched to the FAB Daily Face Cream and my skin has never been better.  

I have dry combination skin for reference.  

lylysa

(0) Hearts

I vote for the Boscia treatment.

Also check into this thread:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Oily/Primer-for-oily-skin/m-p/610795#M701

Though the original poster asked about primers for oily skin, I also tossed in some treatments that can be applied as mattifying fixes!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • midnightangel
    • michmo
    • Natural32
    • Emeraldlight